ToS Base Mobile App?

cheddargt
Newcomer

ToS Base Mobile App?

Post by cheddargt » November 12th, 2015, 11:27 am

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you are planning on making a Mobile APP. One developer should be enough for this, and maybe inserting a small Ad at the bottom should give enough profit for it to pay off and maybe generate some income aswell :ok:

I still don't have enough knowledge to be able to pull this off, but it should be quite easy to get someone among the ToS Fans to help you guys out :D
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: ToS Base Mobile App?

Post by Flash » November 12th, 2015, 2:35 pm

I thought about a mobile app and it's possible that we will create one in the future but first we want to finish the website :)
Fleece
Apprentice

Post by Fleece » November 13th, 2015, 12:17 am

As a (recently) heavy user, I'd like to say this:

I would totally support a mobile app. HOWEVER!

1. Data usage - would the app just be a fancy portal for a mobile version of the web site, or would it be an offline carry-able database? One will make me get throttled sooner, the other will take up space on my measly mobile memory.

2. Why not just code in a mobile site? It seems to be less work o3o;
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » November 13th, 2015, 5:41 am

Optimiing the website for mobile access is definetly something I want to do in the future. However having an own app for some features like the database (maybe even with offline stored data) might be a good additon. A mobile website version for tosbase will most likely happen befre we create a full app.
不人気
Newcomer

Post by 不人気 » November 20th, 2015, 1:21 am

The Tree Skills builder works fine on my iPhone 5, but some of the links on top like "tools" don't work, so I have to manually type the link out to the skill builder.
funinki
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » November 20th, 2015, 4:39 am

不人気 wrote:The Tree Skills builder works fine on my iPhone 5, but some of the links on top like "tools" don't work, so I have to manually type the link out to the skill builder.
Hmm that's weird. "Tools" isn't a link but once you click it it should open the links for the Skill Simulator and Stat Calculator. I wasn't able to test it on an iPhone though because I have an Android device.
不人気
Newcomer

Post by 不人気 » November 28th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Flash wrote:
不人気 wrote:The Tree Skills builder works fine on my iPhone 5, but some of the links on top like "tools" don't work, so I have to manually type the link out to the skill builder.
Hmm that's weird. "Tools" isn't a link but once you click it it should open the links for the Skill Simulator and Stat Calculator. I wasn't able to test it on an iPhone though because I have an Android device.
yeah there's no pull down menu. I'm not sure about the new iphones tho, but I can test it, if you need me too.
funinki
gtamobile083
Newcomer

Post by gtamobile083 » September 22nd, 2019, 2:40 pm

GTA 5 APK is now available for android and iOS, you can download it easily. Also you can download clash of lights apk free , you will get unlimited gems with it.