What are you playing until ToS International Beta?

dproject
Newcomer

Re: What are you playing until ToS International Beta?

Post by dproject » May 15th, 2015, 10:47 am

Currently playing World of Warcraft and D3. If this game is up, I will give it a try.
Auralee
Apprentice

Post by Auralee » May 15th, 2015, 12:41 pm

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Complete Edition with all DLC contents~ :D
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » May 15th, 2015, 9:46 pm

Okay, so after a dew months of not playing wildstar, i went back too it. It has gotten sooooo much better! Now i'll be playing that til Tos :) at least now i'm not bored :)
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Arrex
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+1

Post by Arrex » May 15th, 2015, 10:17 pm

I played Wildstar at release, but since I'm an avid Roleplayer, the comic-graphics turned me away. I just could not take my own characters for serious, what is a real shame. Because I thought the game itself was really good and refreshingly hard. Not cruel, but the challenge you want.

Where has it even improved from there?!
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice

Post by Star.E.Knight » May 17th, 2015, 12:21 am

Arrex wrote:I played Wildstar at release, but since I'm an avid Roleplayer, the comic-graphics turned me away. I just could not take my own characters for serious, what is a real shame. Because I thought the game itself was really good and refreshingly hard. Not cruel, but the challenge you want.

Where has it even improved from there?!
well, for most people there were a lot of bugs that made the game still feel Beta like and turned people off. I was one of them.. I played in the beta and yes things did get better on release but problems that it still had, which I know a lot of players (including myself), tried to over look but they were not addressing. In fact, their answer for just about everything was, "wait for the next drop..." Then would put the drop off over and over. But after the last drop things have finally been fixed. The biggest one for me is was the graphic leaks. Now that they fixed it, my PC doesnt lag as if I only had 1g of ram running the game...
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Arrex
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+1

Post by Arrex » May 17th, 2015, 12:04 pm

@StarEKnight: I see. That sure is a nice thing, I personally think it's harder for games with a slow update-cycle (Wildstar, FF14) to keep the users hyped, compared to games that patch fast and small (best example would be Warframe). But when the updates are worth, the truly faithful gamers will stay. ^^ I'm pretty curious how ToS will handle that. Maybe the old Episode-structure from RO?
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice

Post by Star.E.Knight » May 17th, 2015, 4:45 pm

Arrex wrote:@StarEKnight: I see. That sure is a nice thing, I personally think it's harder for games with a slow update-cycle (Wildstar, FF14) to keep the users hyped, compared to games that patch fast and small (best example would be Warframe). But when the updates are worth, the truly faithful gamers will stay. ^^ I'm pretty curious how ToS will handle that. Maybe the old Episode-structure from RO?
I hope so, I like the Episode structure. :ok:
Yvolt
Newcomer

Post by Yvolt » May 19th, 2015, 7:35 pm

I'm going to play Ragnarok until it is release and prepare myself for a sword-melee-action character.

I'm a healer player but I loved the squire...Time for a little change!

*Makes a Rune knight*
Blue
Beginner

Post by Blue » June 5th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Yvolt -> you'll make a DB or a IB Rune Knight? :rice:

I Currently play old GBA games, try to end Ori and the blind Forest, some games of LoL with my bf's smurf :panic: , I'll maybe replay to Ro to see old friends and try to up 150~ :slur:
Gentaku
Beginner

Post by Gentaku » June 8th, 2015, 6:41 am

I'm currently playing an old game from 2008. It's terribly underdeveloped and the graphics are almost like N64 graphics. But it's my childhood, simple, and addictive.

BOTS by ZylonGames (used to be by Acclaim.)
ccsu
Newcomer

Post by ccsu » June 11th, 2015, 11:57 pm

Just falling back to playing League of Legends.

I tried ArcheAge the other day again for whatever reason*, but it was too "do Quest A -> walk a lot -> do Quest B -> walk a lot -> ..." for me to get far.

* well actually cus i like the whole idea of composing your own unique class by combining multiple base classes.

Makes me think about what a totally cool intro to a game would be. Instead of starting in the middle of nowhere, you start in the middle of a pretty huge bustling city, not necessarily the capital. And you have the option of doing some more industry type quests (e.g. cooking, crafting job quests etc) and farming mobs around the city, and mb even dungeons.

Instead of start middle of nowhere, keep doing repetative kill X mobs and so on, until after 20+ hours you finally get to a bigger city and meet other players.
gtamobile083
Newcomer

Post by gtamobile083 » September 22nd, 2019, 2:43 pm

GTA San Andreas APK is now available for android and iOS, you can download it easily. Also you can download clash of magic apk free , you will get unlimited gems with it.