Valkoria's Builds and General Help

Valkoria
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Valkoria

Valkoria's Builds and General Help

Post by Valkoria » May 21st, 2017, 9:32 am

Hello :bo:, I've been hard at work testing dozens of builds since the Combat Update patch and now have a good collection of builds that work extremely well. I have written them all in roughly the same format and will continue to update them as I gain more insight and as the game is updated. If you have any questions regarding both my builds or anything tree of savior related, I will gladly answer them as soon as I can here.

Also my team name is Valkoria on the Kleipeda server if you ever want to hit me up there as well! :ok:

:!: Things to know before you check out the link:

- All my guides have been tested myself at level 330 with fair gear, nothing transcended and attributes at 50/100 for non skewed information (like making it sound better than it is by having a Trans 7+ weapon or 90/100 Attributes) in both Dungeon and World content.

- All my builds are PVE focused, some may be good in pvp but they are made with the intention to pve.

- Guides with the (Testing) Tag are in testing and are incomplete but are good enough to be public, if you wish to help me out with the build feel free too!

- Guides will slowly be updated with two short clips of them in action, one killing a Boss and another killing Trash mobs.

- I don't have the intention of making too many Swordsmen and Archer Guides due to them not being my expertise, but I will get a couple for each finished soon.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... ers/24013/

I hope my guides are helpful and I look forward to any feedback or questions, Thank you! :thx:
gunnird
Beginner

Re: Valkoria's Builds and General Help

Post by gunnird » May 26th, 2017, 12:39 am

I like pretty much your build there are some really interesent and maybe i will go for cryo3>ele3, but i have others ideas and myabe you can gift me a little of your opinion, this are mainly for PVE,

Wiz2>cryo>kino>Ele3>RC.
Wiz2>linker>ele3>FF2
Wiz>Cryo3>kino>RC>WL2
Wiz>cryo3>link2>FF2.

i just want to know which are crappy as hell and maybe which other is a good option, thank you if can help me
Leynerishkigal
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Leynerishkigal

Post by Leynerishkigal » May 28th, 2017, 5:33 pm

I was interested in your swordie build Valkoria.

Since there's an auto-swap fonction I tought of something like this:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... owu9i0shq/

the idea behind this was to give back swashbuckling to erase the 2nd con

I thought of doing something like attaque coquille>crush>preparation>quintain
or coquille>crush>preparation>finestra>quintain
or clive>lunge(if the 2 debuff stacks)>Flanconnade
Would those rotations work ?

Thank for your help in advance
Valkoria
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Valkoria

Post by Valkoria » May 28th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Seems like a lot of work just to save on a few attribute points. Spending a few points on Con doesn't really make any build lose out on much damage anymore since most damage comes from Weapon/Enhancement/Transcendence, plus you're losing out on Pain Barrier levels and a significant boost in damage from Gung Ho and Concentrate.

Also not a huge fan of builds that use multiple weapons when it's not that necessary, because then you need to then invest in two weapons late game. (imagine crafting two weapons that take 2 practoniums each), Also Fencer is a Circle 3 or nothing class, its skills really aren't that great until Circle 3.
Leynerishkigal
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Leynerishkigal

Post by Leynerishkigal » May 28th, 2017, 6:21 pm

I see your point about crafting and :thx: you for streching this point but it's not a rapier primary I just use it for debuffing.
The main weapon will be a 2h spear

As for the con I think you misunderstood. I was talking about the cons of not having swashbuckling as you said in your build intro in pro/cons

I tought of a 40 con 40 dex rest str

Well I just tought it was a good idea to debuff foe pierce resistance then buff your pierce damage in order to make a big stab.

It just that it pains me that most build are almost the same dispite the huge number of class.
shakhou
Newcomer
Team Name: Remind

Post by shakhou » December 15th, 2017, 2:18 pm