What do YOU want to Do/See/Experience in-game?

avantius
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Centurion

What do YOU want to Do/See/Experience in-game?

Post by avantius » November 23rd, 2014, 10:58 pm

Just as it says, as we wait, why don't we share what each of us would like to do, see and experience in the game once its out? Here goes some of mine for starters:

Do:
A bit silly & simple maybe, but its those little things that spice up life; While playing a femmie Centurion, scream "To my side my noble Einherjar! Battle awaits!" whenever starting formations, or some other catchy phrase. Bonus points if there's a fitting emote while doing so. :heh:

See:
Two monks kame-hame-ha'ing eachother.
Alternate version: A line of monks covering the whole screen with it.

Experience:
That feeling.. when your party reaches the depths of some grueling hard dungeon/location, where splitting ways would be certain death to any of its members, struggling to reach their objective (or just advancing in general), and only tears, rage and glory await. :rice:
Chiyuri
Apprentice

Re: What do YOU want to Do/See/Experience in-game?

Post by Chiyuri » November 28th, 2014, 1:50 am

I would really love it if there was a Miko class that deal with Damage blocker skill instead of focusing on healing skills
Goldmind
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+30

Post by Goldmind » November 28th, 2014, 5:16 am

DO :
Interact with the world OTHER THAN just NPCs such levers/pulleyes, background objects, etc, individual books in a library, etc

SEE :
Beautiful interiors of an NPC's housing, interior of library, interiors of locales, etc

EXPERIENCE :
Different types of interaction OTHER THAN fighting monsters and bosses such as simple mini-games and such.
avantius
Apprentice

Post by avantius » November 28th, 2014, 5:30 am

Chiyuri wrote:I would really love it if there was a Miko class that deal with Damage blocker skill instead of focusing on healing skills
A female Taoist-priest might be just that. (or at least come as close among the classes) :heh:
Goldmind wrote: EXPERIENCE :
Different types of interaction OTHER THAN fighting monsters and bosses such as simple mini-games and such.
Oh ye~ wonder what kind of mini-games they would implement, I think they did mention they planned to add such. For some reason I keep thinking there may be a pirate-specific mini-game... (treasure hunt anyone?! hah xD)
Chiyuri
Apprentice

Post by Chiyuri » November 29th, 2014, 1:01 am

Well since some of the celric class seem to be based on some religion.. We would need one for Shinto, hence mikos
Ayleen
Apprentice

Post by Ayleen » November 29th, 2014, 1:39 am

Alright nice thread btw i ll answer.

Do: A good mix inbetween everything, some challenging PvE, balance and diversity in PvP, some crafting and gathering while being amazed by the environement.

See: Not HUGE town, i like to see people around and lively people doing their own buisness. Most of the time mmo do very very huge Town and people use only a small part of it. And for the graphism in general i want to see them doing as good as they are doing, it s incredibly nice to comptemplate.
Oh and i want a TONS of headgear! :lv:

Experience: A game where skill matter more than gear but still keep a non hardcore mentality behind it.

Cheers.
Hey all, i m looking for a competitive guild. PvP and mostly arena but i like doing everything, PvE also when it s challenging.
Laima
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8

Post by Laima » November 30th, 2014, 3:37 pm

Chiyuri wrote:I would really love it if there was a Miko class that deal with Damage blocker skill instead of focusing on healing skills
Sounds like Kannagi.
Desperate for 1 key.
chenner
Newcomer

Post by chenner » December 4th, 2014, 8:52 am

the traveling around the world and exploring post has got me really excited

ADVENTURE TIME!
Gaz
Beginner

Post by Gaz » December 4th, 2014, 10:32 am

I think it would be interesting to see legendary weapons or a level of weapon class. They would be imbalanced in some fashion with a cool ability or just really high stats. However, that isn't to say that they would be broken, just something different to make players feel uniqueness about their character.
Envius
Beginner

Post by Envius » December 4th, 2014, 10:57 am

Porings.

:shy:
avantius
Apprentice

Post by avantius » December 4th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Envius wrote:Porings.

You mean tiny lions with flower-heads? :hmm:
magnificentchaos
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT +5

Post by magnificentchaos » December 4th, 2014, 8:42 pm

I am so excited while waiting for this game to come out! There are so many things I would like to do/see/experience. But for simplicity sake, I will narrow it down to a few key things.... :ok:

DO: I want to do quests and party with my fellow TOS lovers out there as we conquer the world!

SEE: I want to see the lush maps and environments!

EXPERIENCE: I want to experience the magic this game will hold! Although, it does already have me mesmerized :heh:

Did somebody say "Cookies"?
PrincessKurumi
Donator
Timezone: GMT/UTC+8 Singapore
Favorite Class: Alchemist

Post by PrincessKurumi » December 10th, 2014, 3:23 am

avantius wrote:
Envius wrote:Porings.

You mean tiny lions with flower-heads? :hmm:
cute little jelly :3
Aries
Apprentice

Post by Aries » March 24th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I really liked the RO style of sprite and map. So seeing/experiencing that again will be nostalgic.
I'm looking forward to experiencing the "no target" attack system. If I can make my Razor Nostromo and Hex work with this game I'll be a very happy guy.

I'm still reading up about what will be in this game exactly. But I hope there's some kind of AFK sprite vending! The fond memories I have of RO are those noob levelling areas. Orcs, "the cross" with all the undead stuff, that cave full of bats north of the archer place. Places like that gave a really cool feel to levelling. And all the potion vendors that would set up shop near those areas were another thing I remember fondly.
Vrenna
Apprentice

Post by Vrenna » March 24th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Do: Faster skill usage (like 10 times, ∞ times will do too, you know, no cooldowns).
See: Lower/No Cooldowns.
Experience: Some proper combat without lame cooldowns.