How to get rid of items

Maydragon
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: TheMoonSeal

How to get rid of items

Post by Maydragon » July 12th, 2017, 10:15 am

I was wondering how I could get rid of some items that I cannot sell or delete, such as hair costumes. I do not have doken so I cannot sell them in the market quickly but my inventory is getting stuffy. Any ideas, please? :hmm:
Cheers!

715mm
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC-5
Server: Orsha

Re: How to get rid of items

Post by 715mm » July 12th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Generally speaking, I'd recommend just to keep those items with your characters all the time rather than storing them, as you'll run out of space if you're going to put them into your storage. Since everything that can be equipped goes into its own tab at your character's menu window, they don't bother me that much when looking up items.

...but if you happen to have just a few tens of head accessories/equipment, that might be a problem, indeed. I´ve been playing since Early Access with a token at all times so, whoops, I don't know if you can trade items between your characters via team storage without a token, sorry (and I haven't been keeping tabs on storage changes since the game opened, either). If by some chance you can trade items via your team storage, then you could give them to a character you aren't using that much at the moment, sort of your temporary extra storage space ; )
I do this with equipment, consumables and materials I want to keep but don't have any room to storage: for example, my currently inactive Fletcher is carrying my whole ToS collection of unused bows, rifles, hats, bracelets, rings, miscellaneous weapons and monster drops (that I haven't discarded just yet because... maybe they'll be used for crafting items in the future? Who knows.)