Royal Mausoleum 4f Secret Room

Raganr21
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Royal Mausoleum 4f Secret Room

Post by Raganr21 » December 28th, 2016, 3:31 am

http://imgur.com/a/wkxrF
Hey guys i finally did it, the real way this time and i got to the Secret Room. I did some experimenting and discovered that you need a pre quest to be warped into the room (not sure yet which quest, im gonna update if i find out, but i think its a quest from Rukas Plateu). Now as you can see in this picture there is a cube and a book on a shelf. The cube is spitting random numbers from 1 to 6 from what i can see. And the book give you 2 option the first on is to read it which doesnt help you because it says along the line "cant read the letter because someone whiped it away" and the second one is to leave the room. Now i dont know what to do from this point. I tried typping in the number in the normal chat and press enter to trigger it but nothing helps. The cube spits out the nuber randomly .
I hope someone is smarter than me and he figures it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS: Sorry if i have some typos[spoiler\]
Last edited by Raganr21 on December 29th, 2016, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage Joe
Beginner
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: redmagejoe

Re: Royal Mausoleum 4f Secret Room

Post by Red Mage Joe » December 28th, 2016, 4:43 am

But where do you go to get warped into the room in the first place? I use the "every quest" addon and I have done every single quest up to level 190. So it's either a hidden quest or there's a different trigger. Please elaborate on how you got into the room in the first place.
Raganr21
Newcomer

Post by Raganr21 » December 28th, 2016, 6:04 am

Red Mage Joe wrote:But where do you go to get warped into the room in the first place? I use the "every quest" addon and I have done every single quest up to level 190. So it's either a hidden quest or there's a different trigger. Please elaborate on how you got into the room in the first place.
Like i said i was warped into the room which has the name Royal Mausoleom blue print in it .... they are scattered around the map. The first on in at the entrace from 4f the second is in the middle the tombstone (between the statue) , the third is also a book on the right side of the map. All those 3 can warp you in. I tested it . But like i said you need a pre quest for it and im not sure but i think/guess it is eather The Eternal Adventure quest line or the Adventures Favor. Just get a high level to do all the quests in Rukas Plateu. I mean i did it and the quest ended up infront off the entrance of the royal mausoleum and there is also a big stone infront off the entrance now because of the quest. Hope this is more exact for you.. Like i said im not sure.
Hope someone can help me to solve the puzzle inside the secret room. Im at my wits end here
Last edited by Raganr21 on December 29th, 2016, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage Joe
Beginner

Post by Red Mage Joe » December 28th, 2016, 12:44 pm

I got in thanks to your info. Might I suggest using spoiler tags on your post though? Don't want it to easily pop up in a Google search. I'm pretty sure it's just a dice roll for fun. I could be wrong though.

I even came up with a riddle to give to would-be explorers to help them figure out the secret without giving it away outright: "I hope you've kept all your quest books... you'll need someone's homework to decipher the designs of the mausoleum."
Raganr21
Newcomer

Post by Raganr21 » December 28th, 2016, 11:27 pm

Red Mage Joe wrote:I got in thanks to your info. Might I suggest using spoiler tags on your post though? Don't want it to easily pop up in a Google search. I'm pretty sure it's just a dice roll for fun. I could be wrong though.

I even came up with a riddle to give to would-be explorers to help them figure out the secret without giving it away outright: "I hope you've kept all your quest books... you'll need someone's homework to decipher the designs of the mausoleum."
So you think the cube doesnt hold any other secret or any other hidden quest? I like your riddle it is very good :).
Raganr21
Newcomer

Post by Raganr21 » December 28th, 2016, 11:29 pm

And how can i change the post titel so i can include a spoiler tag?
Red Mage Joe
Beginner

Post by Red Mage Joe » December 29th, 2016, 12:42 am

Edit your post and wrap what you want to hide in spoiler tags (minus the backslashes), like so:

[spoiler\]This is a spoiler[/spoiler\] becomes
This is a spoiler
Raganr21
Newcomer

Post by Raganr21 » December 29th, 2016, 2:31 am

Red Mage Joe wrote:Edit your post and wrap what you want to hide in spoiler tags (minus the backslashes), like so:

[spoiler\]This is a spoiler[/spoiler\] becomes
This is a spoiler
Like this ? And did you find out anything about the cube yet?