Templeshooter Card Effect

shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Templeshooter Card Effect

Post by shinigamikira » September 22nd, 2016, 9:43 pm

[Card Equip Effect] [Number of Cards]% chance of Silence for 5 seconds when attacking with Missile type attacks

this effect is cumulative ?

example: if I have 5 Templeshooter Card equipped, i have 25% chance to silence or only one works (5% chance) ?

Running Shot + full Templeshooter Card = enemy silenced forever ? someone already tested this in PvP ?
silentwolf
Newcomer
Guild: Resonance
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Destructivo

Re: Templeshooter Card Effect

Post by silentwolf » September 22nd, 2016, 10:14 pm

[Number of cards]= Number only, star level is irrelevant.
[Star]= Star level, stacks with more of the same card.
[Maximum Star]= Maxium star level of the card, for example having 2x Lv10 of the same card will only grant Lv10 effect, having Lv8 & Lv5 of the same card will only grant Lv8 effect, so basically the highest card of the same type.
shinigamikira
Apprentice

Post by shinigamikira » September 22nd, 2016, 11:08 pm

silentwolf wrote:[Number of cards]= Number only, star level is irrelevant.
[Maximum Star]= Maxium star level of the card, for example having 2x Lv10 of the same card will only grant Lv10 effect, having Lv8 & Lv5 of the same card will only grant Lv8 effect, so basically the highest card of the same type.
yes, i know, this is the question, TS is [Number of Cards]%, if i have 8 TS,i have 8 cards, the TS 1 go have 8%, TS2 8%, TS3 8%, + TS3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, totalizing 64% chance to silence ? or only one will work and will have 8% ?

if repeated cards works, is broken, an archer can keep the enemy silenced forever in PvP, it is invincible, as in the example above, an archer with 8 TS has 64% chance to silence the enemy, with Running Shot is silence forever
Lomarion
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Xueli

Post by Lomarion » September 23rd, 2016, 12:04 am

shinigamikira wrote:
yes, i know, this is the question, TS is [Number of Cards]%, if i have 8 TS,i have 8 cards, the TS 1 go have 8%, TS2 8%, TS3 8%, + TS3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, totalizing 64% chance to silence ? or only one will work and will have 8% ?

if repeated cards works, is broken, an archer can keep the enemy silenced forever in PvP, it is invincible, as in the example above, an archer with 8 TS has 64% chance to silence the enemy, with Running Shot is silence forever
I'm pretty new to the game but card description says:
[Number of Cards]% which i'm pretty sure mean if you have 7 of those you will have 7% chance and lvl or repeated cards in this example mean nothing.
and "chance of Silence for 5 seconds" also doesn't get boosted, you will have only 5 sec.
imagine for example Centaurus Card having such bonuses [Card Equip Effect] +[Number of Cards] Area of Effect ratio and having 8 of those = + 64 AOE? XD
I don't think it works like this.
silentwolf
Newcomer
Guild: Resonance
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Destructivo

Post by silentwolf » September 23rd, 2016, 7:20 am

shinigamikira wrote:
Already said star level is irrelevant, you can have one card at star level 10 and it will only give 1% as long as it says {Number of cards] which is pretty clear.

[Number of cards]% means number of the same card, which would result in "8%" if you are using 8 cards.

Only situation where cards would stack with their number and card level is [Star].
shinigamikira
Apprentice

Post by shinigamikira » September 23rd, 2016, 3:07 pm

silentwolf wrote:
shinigamikira wrote:
Already said star level is irrelevant, you can have one card at star level 10 and it will only give 1% as long as it says {Number of cards] which is pretty clear.

[Number of cards]% means number of the same card, which would result in "8%" if you are using 8 cards.

Only situation where cards would stack with their number and card level is [Star].

oh, now I understand, I thought it was [number of cards equipped, ANY card]%, no [number of THIS card equipped]%

example:
1 TS card and 5 other any cards equipped, i have 6 cards, TS card chance = 6%,
2 TS card and 4 other any cards equipped, 6 cards, TS card 1 6%, TS card 2 6%, = 12% chance
6 TS card equipped, 6 cards, 6% chance for each TS card = 36%