Need opinion / suggestion

アムロ.レイ
Newcomer

Need opinion / suggestion

Post by アムロ.レイ » September 8th, 2016, 8:59 am

1st of all i apologize if this in the wrong section i need opinion on my bokor build

so this is the build

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... z7jvykq1p/

Now the main purpose of this build is to support the party damage boost (specially multi hit skills of the party member ), then keep them alive a bit , while u will not that suck soloing ( not the best nor fastest of course , it's support build for god sakes xD )

so i need comment or suggestion but again keep in mind this is for support and the stats are mainly SPR with CON

so here we goes with the explanation
=================================================================================================================================

Rank 1 and 2 Cleric C2
-----------------------
Heal 10 no explanation needed here i think heal is a must

Cure 1 just needed for eliminating those pesky debuff

Safety zone 3 also no explanation needed i think

Deprotected zone 10 as this build is to boost party damage and the main stat is SPR so this is max

Divine Might and Fade no explanation needed
=================================================================================================================================

Rank 3-5 Bokor C3
================
Hexing 15 Some may wonder why bokor if you wanna support , well as this is for party damage boost Hexing is why decreasing magic defenses for all those fireballs , flame ground etc

Effigy 1 just for when u go soloing and it is fun to nails those dolls while your zombies chews on the enemies :gg:

Tet mamak la 1 well it is max only 1 and needed to control your zombies

Zombify 10 no explanation needed i think

Mackangdal 1-3 for saving you or allies , for you that not already know , you can nullifies the accumulate damage with a simple safety zone

Bwa Kayiman 10 1 your main source of damage when you're soloing or already cast all your buff to the enemies to support your team the multi hits do well with deprotected zone i think

Samediveve / ogouveve 0 i don't see how this 2 play roles in a support SPR build

Damballa 5 2 nd source of damage

Rank 6 Priest
============

Aspersion 5 nice def boost and if you need to you can dis a bit of damage as this is SPR base

Monstrance 1 again DEF decrease and DEX boost for all those crit build teammate the DEX don't scale with lvl so i only take 1

Blessing 5 nice damage boost and now with the new formula SPR get a role in this skill

Ressurection 4 rest of the skill point you have and nice support skill

Rank 7 Plague Doctor
==================
Healing Factor 5 ........... is a must this skill is crazy godlike lol

Incineration 5 3rd source of damage do really well with all those debuff you have

Pandemic 5 Your way to infect all those debuff to all your enemies :gg:

some of you may wonder why i don't take other skill like bloodletting well the reason is they are not boosting damage and i kinda don't know about lvls of status ailment , how do you know ? any1 can shed light on this ?

Rank 8 ------------- Dunno ........ PD C2 ? i still don't have any good info on Rank 8 jobs any suggestion ?

Well that's all folks , comment and suggestion are appreciated :thx: :shy:
Dinkuron
Beginner

Re: Need opinion / suggestion

Post by Dinkuron » September 8th, 2016, 9:19 am

since i never take bokor path i will not comment much for the bokor circle, but i will suggest to reduce depre zone point to safety zone. i think i will more usefull to keep your party from die. From other support build mostly only take depre zone to 3 for attribute purpose.

since in later game the depre doesn't have much effect, but SZ will kep be usefull no matter what level.

hope it help
アムロ.レイ
Newcomer

Post by アムロ.レイ » September 8th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Thx for the suggestion , well if this is regular build i would've totally agree with you but i choose depre over safety because this is an SPR build and the main aim is to increase party atk , around lvl 200 i aim around 300 SPR that mean roughly 300 damage for each hit me and my party does ( base and atr not yet counted ) and i take it to lvl 10 because of the duration , lvl 10 last 24 second with 13 second cd so i can put 2 depre

2nd reason is most cleric i meet ( my most high lvl char is 170 now ) mostly only have 3 on safety with max atr it can hold to 26 hit it's enough as far as i see and the duration is not scale with lvl anyway so it's a waste having too many hit block.

but i may considered to add safety a bit again thx for the suggestion :no1:
Servain
Beginner
Guild: Nirvana
Favorite Class: Highlander
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Novian

Post by Servain » September 8th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Well if they are surrounded with many foes it will go down pretty quick. just emagine 6 mobs. it will take them 4 hits each to breach it. 13 mobs? yea thats 2 hits ea. xD
アムロ.レイ
Newcomer

Post by アムロ.レイ » September 8th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Good point although so far i haven't see safety is needed to fight mobs even if it's elite or dungeon mobs :hmm:

maybe at 200++ let just see then if really needed i'll add some point in safety :ok: