NOOB second circle CLERIC NEEDS HELP

SerenaBless
Newcomer

NOOB second circle CLERIC NEEDS HELP

Post by SerenaBless » July 21st, 2016, 7:04 pm

Hi there!

I'm at lvl 32, but I just can't defeat GREEN APPARITION! All my weapons gives a 1 HIT! It takes an eternity to kill. I don't understand about the elements... is there weapons with elements for my lvl? What should I do? Please somebody help me.

THANX
Timeshadow
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Druid
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Timeshadow

Re: NOOB second circle CLERIC NEEDS HELP

Post by Timeshadow » July 22nd, 2016, 2:00 am

Could you give a little more information about your build? Are you going for magic or physical DPS? What are your stats?

Green Apparitions can be difficult since they're flying type enemies. In the early levels, a Cleric's damage comes mainly from the Heal and Cure skills; both of which only affect enemies on the ground. Your auto-attack damage is pretty lackluster unless you go for the Priest class and max its buffs. Even then, your physical damage isn't great in general unless you go Monk at Rank 5 and use its skills.
NegiMiso
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Paladin
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: NegiMisoRamen

Post by NegiMiso » July 22nd, 2016, 2:57 am

Since Cleric Heal and Cure can't hit Apparitions monsters, you only have main auto-attack. To maximize your auto-attack, you can:

1. Get Cafirsun set. This add 1 more attack to your auto-attack as 12 Earth damage.
2. Get Blessing and Sacrament buff from Pardoner. Max Pardoner buff can last 1 hour or more and +100 or more damage.
3. Try fighting flying monsters 1 on 1.
4. Avoid fighting flying monsters if it is not quest related.
------------------------------------------------
Paladin Support Build
------------------------------------------------
Marloss
Beginner
Timezone: Your timezone (using UTC+/- x is recommended)
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Oakgrove

Post by Marloss » July 22nd, 2016, 7:37 am

When he is lvl 32 and fighting green apparition, he is most likely at novaha monastery and hasnt done the quests on klapedia.

So i suggest you to go to the Item Merchant in Orsha and buy a Klapedia warp scroll. Then do all the quests there to level up,

Greetings