Korean Centurion and Squire Preview

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Korean Centurion and Squire Preview

Post by Flash » March 21st, 2015, 6:44 am

Nexon posted a new class preview featuring the Centurion and Squire. We will post a summary until the official translation is available.
Image Image
▲ Squire

The Squire is a rank 5 Swordsman class that is specialized in supporting other players.

The Squire is better at reparing items than the blacksmith NPC. Items repaired by the Squire will get extra durability.

▲ Durability 58/38

Squires can also temporary improve items.

▲ Adds an additional effect to the weapon for 4 hours or 200 attacks.

The Squire can also set up a base camp. Party members can return to this base camp and also access the warehouse.

▲ If you are hungry you will eat even in the rain.

The food will increase stats like Max HP for a certain amount of time.

▲ Centurion

The Centurion is a rank 6 Swordsman class that will be available in the 2nd CBT.
Centurions can create formations. Players joining those formations will be controlled by the Centurion but are able to leave the formation anytime by pressing the Shift key. Players can change their position by clicking the displayed number. The Centurion can dissolve the formation at any time.

Source: 스콰이어, 센츄리온 특집편
Vrenna
Apprentice

Re: Korean Centurion and Squire Preview

Post by Vrenna » March 21st, 2015, 12:13 pm

Squire was an unexpected thing, quite like the real one I'd say (being the supporter of soldies in armies and all), but we did have one in a game before (FFT) and it wasn't like that at all. Very interesting class, interesting type of support, totally going for it when I have the chance.
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » March 22nd, 2015, 2:34 am

Mwahahah, I was right about the sword class getting a blacksmith like class. I really like how they are called a squire too. :)

I'm not too sure how I feel about the centurion... I see it kind of a waste of a class... At least right now since they didn't really go over it... And I can't read the clip :P we will see once I know more.
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
avantius
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Centurion

Post by avantius » March 22nd, 2015, 7:17 pm

Seeing that boss monster literally bounce off one of the formations was pretty cool, and that last formation they showed, transferring attacks to the one on point..? seemed he was multi-hitting with each attack.

Edit: Paying closer attention to it.. in one of the first few formations showed, it seems two of the peltastas on front actually used a skill in-formation? (the one where they bang their shields to draw agro). So skill-use is permitted while in formation? :shock: If it is so, it probably has some limits though.
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » March 22nd, 2015, 9:46 pm

avantius wrote:Seeing that boss monster literally bounce off one of the formations was pretty cool, and that last formation they showed, transferring attacks to the one on point..? seemed he was multi-hitting with each attack.

Edit: Paying closer attention to it.. in one of the first few formations showed, it seems two of the peltastas on front actually used a skill in-formation? (the one where they bang their shields to draw agro). So skill-use is permitted while in formation? :shock: If it is so, it probably has some limits though.
hmmm, I so missed all of that. To me it didn't look like anything really happened... So I had to watch the video again and now that I see what you pointed out, this class maybe bad ass for Boss or large amount of mobs :)
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.