New CBT date hints

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

New CBT date hints

Post by Flash » March 9th, 2015, 5:26 pm

The korean Game Rating Board (GRB) updated the dates of the evaluation period for Tree of Savior. The new dates are 2015-04-21 ~ 2015-05-29. This does not mean that that the next CBT will run for the whole time but that the next CBT will likely take place at some time during this period. The number of testers for the next CBT is set to 10,000 but this might change so we still have to wait for an official announcement.
Bitrip
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Squire

Re: New CBT date hints

Post by Bitrip » March 9th, 2015, 7:48 pm

I am so tempted to apply. Not sure if I have it in me to go through the hassle again though. I've already done it for Phantasy Star Online 2 and Digimon Masters Online.

Has anyone here applied? I am curious to know if it's difficult or not...
Now, which one of you will adorn me today?
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » March 9th, 2015, 10:08 pm

I really hope I get to play :ok: This is truly the only game that I'm looking forward too :slur:
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Post by Flash » March 9th, 2015, 11:47 pm

Bitrip wrote:I am so tempted to apply. Not sure if I have it in me to go through the hassle again though. I've already done it for Phantasy Star Online 2 and Digimon Masters Online.

Has anyone here applied? I am curious to know if it's difficult or not...
Applying wasn't too hard (you only needed to fill out a form for CBT1) but I think only confrmed account an get access and those need to be verified via a korean mobile phone number and that's nearly impossble if you are not from korea. But I guess you have nothing to lose trying to register for the CBT anyway.
triandis
Newcomer

Post by triandis » March 10th, 2015, 4:54 am

does english language pack/english patch available on the next cbt??? :hmm:
Bitrip
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Squire

Post by Bitrip » March 10th, 2015, 2:55 pm

triandis wrote:does english language pack/english patch available on the next cbt??? :hmm:
The way they made it sound on the developer blog is that they are only implementing language packs on the international test server. I don't think the Korean closed beta will feature english language packs anytime soon...if ever. But who knows? :)
Now, which one of you will adorn me today?