Second surprise FAQ!

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Second surprise FAQ!

Post by Flash » December 31st, 2014, 6:08 am

A new surprise FAQ was posted on the official Tree of Savior website by NEXON.

Update: Updated FAQ with native translation by Bluegale

GM레즐리의 깜짝 FAQ! - 두 번째
Good evening. Greetings from GM Leslie.
Like last week, most discussed feedbacks have been gathered from 1:1 inquiry mailbox and the free bulletin board.

Image I want to be sure to get into the CBT. Can I register with multiple accounts?

Image Even if you register with multiple accounts, because you have to authenticate yourself and add personal information there is no avail. Especially since IPs from PC bang (i.e. internet cafe) can be specifically identified, if a normal household registers for CBT with ten (10) or more accounts, it would be quite strange unless that particular household is composed of at least three (3) generations of the family.
Also, if you use another person's account, even if he/she is a member of your family, you might NOT be protected by the company should a problem emerge, so please use your own account and your account only!

If you are using the account of someone else even members of your family you are not protected to problems thay might occour.

Image Can I broadcast the game (Africa TV [Korean version of Twitch.tv])?

Image We understand that you want to show your superior skills to you friends via live stream but due to the operating policy live broadcasting is not allowed during the 1st CBT.
These are the terms of the operational policies,

3. The rights and obligations of the tester
1) The tester will not broadcast the game content.
2) The tester will not play the game in public place (PC room (i.e. PC bang, internet cafe), library, ...)
3) The test key can not be transferred through sharing and trading with others, you can not get any protection against damage caused by violation.

This is to prevent the release of information of the CBT that should not be released. Posting screenshots on your blog is fine though. So don't worry about this one.

Image I'd like to change my hairstyle and eye color.

Image Unfortunately, you can not change your eye color in this CBT.
However, you can choose a hairstyle when creating a character from the hostel (or Inn, basically serves as your headquarter).
And various accessories are prepared in the game.
Please note that more customization details might be developed later.

"I am a male, can I choose a female character?" The question is also coming in frequently.
Gender and hair style are freely selectable.
[I'm kind of the male character (or I as well only play as male character) ]
Image I have not checked PC specifications.
Image Do not worry, everyone.
[Click me if you haven't checked the notice about browser and PC specifications]
Image Tree of Savior does not stick well. Let me know how to easily memorize the name.
Image If you read it as TREEOFSAVIOR or TREEO FSVIOUR (I know, these are non-English speakers we are talking about), you will have difficult memorizing the name.
트리 오브 세이비어(Tree of Savior) means a tree of salvation. Surely you mean that the tree in front of me stands for a real tree? Some ask. Yes, that's correct. It's a real tree. Perhaps some people with keen eyes have already noticed the images and notions of trees here and there in the illustrations and images published by us.
[Tree of Savior Logo]
ImageImage
[Initial design of AD Magi's 'Archer' and 'Cleric']
Well, I hope this resolves some of your curiosities~
I see a lot of you folks have applied for the CBT already.
Watching the free bulletin board I saw many of you talking about the 200 characters aspirations (which was required in the application), and we read those carefully without missing a note. I will do my best to be ready to work hard so the CBT is done without a problem.

Today is the last day of 2014 already.
Hope everyone has chance to look back and wrap up the passing year before going to bed.
I will be back in the year of 2015! See you all next Wednesday.

Happy New Year, everyone!

P.S. Looking for our last surprise FAQ? Click!
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

Re: Second surprise FAQ!

Post by Phelsetti » December 31st, 2014, 7:47 am

The restriction isn't too bad. People can still blog them, release new information, screenshots, collect data and so on. Of course there's also people going to be datamining and so fourth.

Would like to see a bit more customization. The eye coloring is nice but I've yet to see the same hairstyles with different colors. I've noticed you can change the bangs though which is pretty interesting..

Well, can't wait to see more.
Updater3000
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +1
Favorite Class: Highlander
Team Name: Red-Dragoons

Post by Updater3000 » January 2nd, 2015, 3:19 pm

So when will the first CBT for international players starts ?
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric

Post by Flash » January 2nd, 2015, 5:01 pm

Updater3000 wrote:So when will the first CBT for international players starts ?
No one knows but I think it will start after they found / announced an international publisher.
Nox
Newcomer

Post by Nox » January 3rd, 2015, 10:21 pm

AWESOME thanks mr/ms Flash :P