- moins on pense, plus on parle
- Œuvres complètes‎ - p. 247, Charles de Secondat Montesquieu - 1823
PizzaNightmares
Beginner

Server: Orsha
Team Name: Aurelaude

Re: Introducing Rank 8 – Archer

Postby PizzaNightmares » July 29th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Falconer 3: Initially, I'm VERY happy with this new circle. Preemptive Strike activating attacks without commands will be super useful for Hunters. One less thing to manage. Very excited for this one.

S.Reiter 3: Due to my complete lack of familiarity with this class, its synergy, and basically anything about it, I have no opinion on it's new circle.

Musketeer 2: Bird fall giving archer even more flying type punish? Yes please. With this class, I feel the same about it as I do about S. Reiter, for the same reason. But I know some people are going to be VERY happy.

Cannoneer 2: Explosive kneeling shot? OH LAWDY. More AoE + more damage = more death. See, math CAN be fun.

Hakkapelle: Getting info on only a limited few skills makes this a tough call. It would probably synergize nicely with S. Reiter, but a lot of the classes that could benefit from a melee skill don't have many skills that are usable while mounted. I see the function being punishing monsters or characters that manage to close the distance and put pressure on the archer, but in terms of classes that would have a major need for that, there are really only a few. Most of the ones that come to mind have some of their best skills cancelled by being mounted, so I don't know... we'll see.

Mergen: The thing I love about online games is that even when you have dedicated players watching all the forums and finding all the class leaks, there are still things that can come from COMPLETELY out of left field. Appraiser, Pied Piper? NOPE. MEET MERGEN. This class is one of the best kinds of surprises. Another attribute to enhance 2H Bows and more AoE with kickass damage makes archer an even greater force to be reckoned with. I can see it now... a glorious Ranger3>Fletcher3> Mergen build... and the angels wept.

Overall, super hyped for these classes. :D
necrodor21
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Khoecoi

Re: Introducing Rank 8 – Archer

Postby necrodor21 » August 14th, 2016, 9:58 am

no one will pick scout c3 because mergen lol
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8