Flash
Site Admin

Upcoming Feature: Guild Battles

Postby Flash » April 7th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Isurus27
Newcomer

Re: Upcoming Feature: Guild Battles

Postby Isurus27 » April 7th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Nice!, this looks awesome. Thanks for adding that feature.

:no1: :awsm:
Nergal Dawnguard
Newcomer
Guild: Dawnguard

Postby Nergal Dawnguard » April 9th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Awesome! i will be waiting for it!! For Dawnguard!!
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8

Server: Klaipeda

Postby faeo_mavklas » April 9th, 2016, 9:36 pm

Looks interesting but maybe I didn't read enough. Are the guilds selected? Or just ANY guild can participate, like RO? WoE was when all guilds can join to take over a castle that was previously owned. The mechanic for this guild battle don't sound like that but I hope that EVERYONE can join in instead of only the "top" guilds.
raphy.kun
Newcomer

Postby raphy.kun » April 10th, 2016, 3:26 am

am i the only one that thinks this is some sort of imperium war? :slur: :slur:
[Zeal]Tarson
Newcomer

Postby [Zeal]Tarson » April 12th, 2016, 6:50 am

The downside i see is that the templar has to participate, and since templars are lacking in alot of usefulness as far as class skills go can be rough. It also means that the guild leader can never participate on another character.
brunoecassel
Newcomer

Postby brunoecassel » April 14th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Hoho! Nice!
EldenTOSBASE
Newcomer

Postby EldenTOSBASE » April 14th, 2016, 4:30 pm

This looks really interesting (even though I will have bad days dealing with it with my 200 ms), there are Strategy and Teamfight here (and also the sneaky BACKDOOR lol), I already smell some complication from the teamfight as I am already lost in my choice of a fitting class within all those HUGE amount of good and yet balanced class out there. However there's still some question that keeps bugging me :
1 - based on the map structure, does the guild war here involve 2 guilds competing against each other (ea 1 vs 1) or does it go the global war way with more than 2 guilds on the whole map? (this last case will be a real stab in my ping lol)
2 - It said " locating guild tower " , isn't the respective guild tower already located at the headquarter? Or does it mean that each guild tower can be located elsewhere over than inside the main base?
Magmajohn
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Trellheim

Postby Magmajohn » April 16th, 2016, 6:37 pm

Hi, this new content is lovely and I am sure to enjoy it if/when I ever get to that point ... but you guys have some glaring issues you MUST address prior to public release otherwise I'm packing it in and you will not receive my continued support. Chiefly the bot situation, https://imgur.com/gallery/347UfmE , this is a picture of 6 bots this morning in a lvl 35 zone... There is no possible way to compete for rare spawns/drops when LITERALLY packs of bots are on the prowl. Either figure out a way to inhibit their ability to farm or EMPOWER your player base to police this for you... Unacceptable. I understand making drops rare, it forces players to compete, but we cannot compete with bots. The drop rate on Tanu flower is ridiculously low. Which is fine because the collection quest its involved in is equivalent to gaining 2 levels. Whats not fine is the bots camping the Tanu Patch IN EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL!!!!!!! The leader board for Tanu has the bot as number 1 with something like 19-20k kills.... like if that isn't evidence of bot activity I don't know what is... PLS PLS PLS fix this, otherwise I'll never make to guild battles... :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz:
Kalzero25
Newcomer

Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Kalzero

Postby Kalzero25 » April 19th, 2016, 2:39 am

:bawi:

Return to “Tree of Savior News”