Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

Post by Flash » March 19th, 2016, 1:20 am

The founder's packs are now available for purchase on steam. All 3 packs allow to access the game 1 month before the F2P launch. The early access will start on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 02:00 AM (EDT).
Please note the following
1. Service Schedule
- Founder's Server Open Date : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 02:00 AM (EDT)
- Free to Play Server Open Date : Thursday, April 28, 2016 (EDT)

2. Purchasing the Founder's Server : Exclusive Access does not directly allow access to the founder's server.

3. We will create more worlds in order to avoid waiting queues by keeping an eye out on the demand shown prior to the March 29th opening.

4. The $9.99 option is on the store but it seems to be taking time to be shown on the base game page. Please search for it separately in the store. We are looking into this with Valve.

In addition, please refer to the below for information on how to claim your Founder's Pack in the game.

Information on the Founder's Pack exclusives and TP:

The items will be sent to your in-game message box via GM message that will be accessible after Team creation. You may choose which character you wish to give the items to from the GM message.

You may only receive the items on one world so please choose carefully.

There will be no time limit on when you can redeem your items. You may decide to receive them at the time of your choice.

The Hoglan companion is obtainable in-game from Companion Traders for 453,600 Silver. The purchasers of Access Pass 1 will be provided with a Hoglan Voucher that can be exchanged at the Companion Traders.

The Hanaming and Popolion Doll Hair Accessories cannot be obtained in-game. They may be obtainable in the future through other products or events.

The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop.

Token benefits cannot be paused / restarted once the Token is used. Please make sure you wish to receive the benefits before using Tokens.

A maximum of 3 options can be enchanted on the Hair Accessories by purchasing "Magic Scrolls" from the TP shop.

TP obtained from the passes can be used to purchase premium items from the TP shops in the cities.

Best regards,
IMC Staff
Source: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founde ... eam/151534
PrincessKurumi
Donator
Timezone: GMT/UTC+8 Singapore
Favorite Class: Alchemist

Re: Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

Post by PrincessKurumi » March 19th, 2016, 3:52 am

Wonder if characters created during the founder's servers event are able change worlds after the game opens to everyone on 28 April?
Insannity
Newcomer

Post by Insannity » March 19th, 2016, 4:34 am

^ Same
lihanou
Newcomer

Post by lihanou » March 19th, 2016, 5:13 am

not possible to transfer - confirmed by IMC staff
Insannity
Newcomer

Post by Insannity » March 19th, 2016, 5:44 am

Source please?
Lobo
Beginner

Post by Lobo » March 19th, 2016, 8:50 am

so how much will the reset scrolls cost?
and another question(didnt test that in beta)
can you reset after class up and push all the points to the new skills?
RinShadowFlame
Apprentice
Guild: Taka no Yami
Timezone: UTC+1

Post by RinShadowFlame » March 19th, 2016, 11:45 am

.... i kinda sad about what they do .... its like a big fat slap in the face .... i was looking forward to play this game so hard but now i kinda dont want to cause if u buy the founders pack u will be able to play and after that the founders servers will be empty? or what? i dont get it... they where kickstarted founded and stuff and now they need more money? I feel like they really try to scam the shit out of their community .... that makes me sad really sad .... i was really hyped for this game and now i dont know if its worth buying .... cause there are soo many unanswerd questions .... like will u be able to reset your skills and stats like in CBT or only with Real money and can u buy stuff like really good lvl boots or gold boots? is trading exclusive for paying players? or will uhave a limitation on how much u can trade what u can sell at the market or in your shops ... can u only open a standing shop when u pay for the game? will u be restricted in storage use and inventory slots? can u only earn a better lounge for paying real money or can u earn some points to get it without paying real money... and so on .... i think there are much more questions like that
ImageImage
Ironnic
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Linker

Post by Ironnic » March 19th, 2016, 1:29 pm

so how much will the reset scrolls cost?
and another question(didnt test that in beta)
can you reset after class up and push all the points to the new skills?
The cost will probably around 88 TP and Yes you can do that or you can also save your points.
RinShadowFlame
Apprentice
Guild: Taka no Yami
Timezone: UTC+1

Post by RinShadowFlame » March 19th, 2016, 1:54 pm

okay so u really only can reset your stuff when u pay with real money ..... this is even more sad than i thought ...
ImageImage
Courtis
Donator
Guild: Majestic

Post by Courtis » March 19th, 2016, 10:33 pm

I don't think that the founder's server will be abandoned on FFA release, because come on, EVERYBODY can afford 10$ to play early.
SynysterKnight
Newcomer
Guild: Latin Midgard
Timezone: UTC -3

Post by SynysterKnight » March 25th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Now is 2 a.m EDT :D
changChang
Newcomer

Post by changChang » March 26th, 2016, 2:11 am

quick question, I'm so new to steam (considerably) that I'm not too sure if you have steam wallet, can you purchase the Exclusive access via it? or does it have to be Credit Card, hoping for a quick confirmation

All the best!
akiyoreizen
Newcomer

Post by akiyoreizen » March 26th, 2016, 9:07 am

GOOD! :)
Rugal
Beginner
Timezone: UTC+3
Favorite Class: Dragoon

Post by Rugal » March 28th, 2016, 1:29 pm

RinShadowFlame wrote:okay so u really only can reset your stuff when u pay with real money ..... this is even more sad than i thought ...
Hmm, do all thing right then you don't need to reset your character. And reset is a quite premium feature and it suppose to cost real money, otherwise create new character and invest another week or two of time to lvl up
katherinemercer1988
Newcomer

Post by katherinemercer1988 » April 4th, 2016, 3:00 pm

I bought the Founder's Pack for $9.99 and did not receive the TP with the pack. Is there a way for me to obtain this? Thank you.
Missandtroops
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Alchemist

Post by Missandtroops » April 5th, 2016, 12:59 am

Once you create a character, you should see a mail icon in the top right corner of your Lodge (character selection screen). There should be a mail including your Founder's pack rewards. Make sure you claim it on the server you want to have it on.