Announcement about Tree of Savior in Brazil

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Announcement about Tree of Savior in Brazil

Post by Flash » February 17th, 2016, 4:07 am

imcGames announced that they are cooperating with Level Up Games in Brazil. Level Up Games will localize the game client and provide local support. The servers will be operated by imcGames. Players from Brazil will still be able to play on the Steam servers if they want.
Greetings! IMC Staff Inês here.

IMC is pleased to announce that we are currently cooperating with Level Up in Brazil to bring Tree of Savior closer to our Brazilian fans. This means you can expect ToS to be localized into Brazilian Portuguese, as well as local support.

Do note that the Brazilian server will be operated by IMC Games and there will be no region lock applied to Tree of Savior in Brazil, meaning Brazilian players will have the freedom to chose between their local server or the Steam client to enjoy the game.

That said, we hope to be able to bring you more news about ToS in Brazil when the time comes, so stay tuned for any updates.

Thank you always for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff
Source: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tree-o ... zil/138574
Vektor
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Plague Doctor

Re: Announcement about Tree of Savior in Brazil

Post by Vektor » February 20th, 2016, 8:14 pm

At first I was super sad because I'm a brazilian that HATES Level Up!, but then I read that we can choose so it's whatever.
shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Post by shinigamikira » February 21st, 2016, 11:45 am

Brazilian hate the "level up!" because they are stupid, blame the "level up!" for things that are the fault of the producer of the game, Brazilians think they hate "level up!" when really hate is the "Gravity", "Gravity" is the boss, "Gravity" that creates the content, "Gravity" that sends...

and you know what they condemn more about Ragnarok? cash! they think that game may not have cash, and all hatred is because of cash, think games are made for charity, not to make money, who does wrong create games to make money with it
Last edited by shinigamikira on March 13th, 2016, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
didogobbb
Newcomer

Post by didogobbb » February 21st, 2016, 6:20 pm

@shinigamikira You're not seeing the whole picture here. Level Up! Games has terrible costumer-related services. Have you ever tried to contact their staff to solve anything? It takes ages. Have you ever tried to ask them anything in the social medias? 99 out of 100 times people are ignored. Their servers have zero stability (yes, this won't affect ToS, but it's on them anyway). Have you played Ragnarok recently? Just look at how many bots are there. It's impossible that they're not aware of this. IF they're actually doing something it's clearly not enough. Look at iRO and look at bRO. The difference is clear. It's not on Gravity.
Vektor
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Plague Doctor

Post by Vektor » February 25th, 2016, 5:04 pm

didogobbb wrote:@shinigamikira You're not seeing the whole picture here. Level Up! Games has terrible costumer-related services. Have you ever tried to contact their staff to solve anything? It takes ages. Have you ever tried to ask them anything in the social medias? 99 out of 100 times people are ignored. Their servers have zero stability (yes, this won't affect ToS, but it's on them anyway). Have you played Ragnarok recently? Just look at how many bots are there. It's impossible that they're not aware of this. IF they're actually doing something it's clearly not enough. Look at iRO and look at bRO. The difference is clear. It's not on Gravity.
I second this.

People hate Level Up! because their service is bad, and they never give out the impression of trying to do better. I've played bRO for a good amount of years and what I got from Level Up! was that as long as things didn't go terribly wrong, they were ok with that. They never try to hand out a good, decent service, only the bare minimum to profit. That's terrible business practice and should never be accepted by customers.

So no, people don't hate on Level Up! because they are "stupid", and thinking such a thing is demeaning the objective capacity of analysis of a huge amount of the player base. Just because you never had a problem with them, while most people did, it doesn't mean they are good and everyone else is stupid. Please try looking at things from a more mature point of view.
Jeshua
Newcomer

Post by Jeshua » March 23rd, 2016, 3:42 am

cooperating with Level Up in Brazil
Level Up
LUG?! No, thanks. I am allergic to that.
They've banned me thrice from their forums, each and every time for petty reasons.
Their moderation is totalitarian. Transparency? Nonexistent. Support? Garbage.

Gonna play in english, with a ping of ~250ms. That is still better than dealing with LUG. Already purchased the Exclusive Access 1 pack on Steam, even.