faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8
Favorite Class: Hackapell
Server: Klaipeda

Re: New Class Costume Icons and Future Class Hints

Post by faeo_mavklas » January 28th, 2016, 5:09 am

Speculation and thoughts on costumes-if it's not there it means I don't care. :heh:

Cannoneer looks good as a costume but I don't like the weapon they will be using. Sucks.
Hackapell armor looks ugly but I'm going that route just because they can use bows and sword while mounted.
Lama looks so badass it really have that Asian touch to the armor. Hmm...Lamas...from them movies that I watched where they portrayed Lamas they are usually a martial art user-similar to Monks from Xiaolin. So I'm guess this is the next level to Monk class. Nice.
Templar armor is TOO puffy. Everything is great except for the blue and white dots.
Dragoon looks great. They are quite similar to how I expect them to be.
Lancer gear looks nice but I won't be spending my time on a swordie class.
Matador looks really fancy. If this class is about using provocation and taunts buffs, debuffs, to boost def or atk,etc, I'll consider making a swordie.
Taoist, Omyouji, and Shadowmancer. These are all awesome looking classes. I really hope that they don't stack those classes and have them all as hidden classes because I really want to go Taoist first then Omyouji. Shadowmancer class looks awesome but I'm not digging the undergarment...it should be a darker color.

I have high hopes for the Lama, Matador, Taoist, and Omyouji classes. :no1:
Xitaum
Newcomer

Post by Xitaum » March 4th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Isn't Taoist a Cleric Rank? I Think so...
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Post by Flash » March 4th, 2016, 10:42 pm

Xitaum wrote:Isn't Taoist a Cleric Rank? I Think so...
It's listed as Wizard class in the game files so that's what I'm using until we know it 100% when the class is released.
RandomGuy
Newcomer
Team Name: RandomGuy12

Post by RandomGuy » May 19th, 2016, 4:39 am

ENCHANTER!!! Shiroe XD
SourouCerulean
Newcomer

Post by SourouCerulean » May 28th, 2016, 10:49 am

Appraiser could be the craft job for Archer. I believe he would make maps and sell them, find easily chest localisation...
Hackapell a evolution of Schwarzer Reiter.
Pied Piper can use flute like in the first trailer of ToS and control mobs (https://youtu.be/Qiaw_LrVSqY?t=1m55s)
Fortune Teller a evolution of Oracle, a buff class with skills who depends of luck.
Lama a evolution of Monk.
Shepherd a class who could use a pet, the evolution of Druid. Or the first class of Cleric who can ride on mounts.
Mimic, could copy monster skills and use them.
Enchanter the evolution of Alchemist of Thraumaturge. He could enchant weapon with elements or runes for exemple.
Sage, the light-mage.
Taoist and Onmyoji are like ying and yang because Taoist have more black costume and Onmyoji is white. They could complete each other have the power of elements.
Shadow mancer, evolution of Sorcerer.
For the rest I dunno.