Post by Tama1292 » November 1st, 2015, 11:47 pm

Are they going to give any keys away ? :?: :?:
Sone
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC/GTM -2
Favorite Class: Elementalist

Re: Latin American Server Announced

Post by Sone » November 2nd, 2015, 2:37 am

With or without Latin Server i'll keep Playing in the NA Servers, sometimes i find good American players, not the BrHaters who are more trolls than the kids who plays here.
And Ip ban is nothing, proxy is here to help us.
ChelseyRosia
Newcomer

Post by ChelseyRosia » November 2nd, 2015, 6:16 pm

i would love a key dont know where to get on tho.
SenYamada
Newcomer

Post by SenYamada » November 3rd, 2015, 1:05 pm

Hi there!
I'm from Brazil and i would like very very much a key to enjoy the beta!
The game is awesome! Congratulations on the good work!
Acorrea
Newcomer

Post by Acorrea » November 3rd, 2015, 5:13 pm

I want a keeey :sob:
phoenix
Newcomer

Post by phoenix » November 3rd, 2015, 5:51 pm

but i don´t have a beta
Argasy
Newcomer

Post by Argasy » November 4th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Would love a Key pls. Thanx =)
Razoredge
Newcomer

Post by Razoredge » November 7th, 2015, 7:06 pm

wow this is incredible!, still waiting for a beta key :sob:
paulotale
Newcomer

Post by paulotale » November 17th, 2015, 1:50 pm

I am Brazilian, and when I read these comments I get embarrassed :oops: .He noticed it a few years ago the appearance of mentality among Brazilians that are hues :shy: , moreover also the childishness and ignorance. But please do not generalize there are people like that in any country, of course the brs became famous because of the discomfort that caused the games. :thx:
enrique.lato
Beginner

Post by enrique.lato » November 17th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Sone wrote:With or without Latin Server i'll keep Playing in the NA Servers, sometimes i find good American players, not the BrHaters who are more trolls than the kids who plays here.
It's not that easy really, NEXON is known to IP ban anything but USA ips. And I bet, in the open beta or live server, they will come up woth something like that. Proxy doesn't guarantee anything, I've try plenty of proxys to join in games run or developed by NEXON, and I failed miserably, whereas I have succeded in other games via proxy.

I know it sucks, when they brand a country in online gaming, but you gotta admit, that your fellow Brazilians (95%) are a bunch of trolls giving Brazilians a bad name in the online gaming community, same goes with Chileans, both are recognized as the most annoying and trolling group of people.
Daedalos
Newcomer

Post by Daedalos » November 20th, 2015, 2:49 am

:omg: Its unfair!!, im from SA and im not BR, im definetly not joining that server and i hope US server doesnt become region locked just as BDO did, i just don't like 80% of my fellow SA player base, had to deal with many of them and it was most of the time dissapointing :yawn:
Sone
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC/GTM -2
Favorite Class: Elementalist

Post by Sone » March 13th, 2016, 7:02 pm

enrique.lato wrote:
Sone wrote:With or without Latin Server i'll keep Playing in the NA Servers, sometimes i find good American players, not the BrHaters who are more trolls than the kids who plays here.
It's not that easy really, NEXON is known to IP ban anything but USA ips. And I bet, in the open beta or live server, they will come up woth something like that. Proxy doesn't guarantee anything, I've try plenty of proxys to join in games run or developed by NEXON, and I failed miserably, whereas I have succeded in other games via proxy.

I know it sucks, when they brand a country in online gaming, but you gotta admit, that your fellow Brazilians (95%) are a bunch of trolls giving Brazilians a bad name in the online gaming community, same goes with Chileans, both are recognized as the most annoying and trolling group of people.
The problem isn't that 95% of the Brazilians playing online games are trolls, but every other country uses Brazillians as an example of how trolls are and forget that every other country have trolls too, it's the same as Russians in CS:GO with Cyka Blyat, the problem is the stereotype, i don't think they'll ip-block if the game comes via steam, anyway, I'm more worried by the game coming here by LevelUp! Games than the ip-block NEXON can do.