3rd Korean CBT Announced

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

3rd Korean CBT Announced

Post by Flash » July 23rd, 2015, 5:18 pm

NEXON announced the 3rd Korean CBT. The registration will be available from July 23rd to July 28th. Everyone who registers will be able to play the game but a validated NEXON account is required so it's only possible to register for koreans.
The CBT will run from July 30th until August 9th.

It seems that no new classes were added, but some skills apparently got moved around. We'll update our Skill Simulator once we have all information about it.

Source: NEXON
Vrenna
Apprentice

Re: 3rd Korean CBT Announced

Post by Vrenna » July 24th, 2015, 12:26 am

... Again?
Bitrip
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Squire

Post by Bitrip » July 24th, 2015, 3:21 pm

Wow, the changes look great. This game keeps getting better and better! I love that they are listening to our input and making changes based on that.
Now, which one of you will adorn me today?
Aries
Apprentice

Post by Aries » July 24th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Hey TosBase staff!
I have a request for this beta ^.^

I've been looking into some skills with ranges, it seems that in TOS range is measured in "meters", I assume thats one "square" like that which a character occupies. Could you guys do a bit of measuring and tell us how many meters it is to the edge of the screen? Or even better if you have time, could you take a screenie and draw a kind of ruler showing the ranges from the character?

Just so we can get a bit of a visual idea of what these range discriptions are talking about in terms of distance from character.

It would be much appreciated! ^_^
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » July 24th, 2015, 8:51 pm

We'll try to test it :)
Razbern
Newcomer

Post by Razbern » July 24th, 2015, 11:20 pm

Flash wrote:It seems that no new classes were added, but some skills apparently got moved around.
Incited my curiosity there x3

Checked out this page and it looks like that they have moved the Doppelsoeldner's "Pain Barrier" skill all the way back to the beginner Swordsman class! Moreover, the Barbarian class' "Frenzy" skill seems to have had its unlocking circle switched with their "Stomping Kick" skill one :ok:
Aries
Apprentice

Post by Aries » July 25th, 2015, 11:55 am

Flash wrote:We'll try to test it :)
I just thought of something else! With the last CBT, GM said they were going to look at why it seemed most classes only needed to stat into their primary damage stat. SPI seemed to be not really needed at all for example. Could you guys try to get some detailed info on any changes to the stats and also try to determine some more indepth mechaincs, like does magic damage indeed not crit, and if not does it actually require DEX to hit, or can it miss same as Physical damage ect... Some more info about those kinds of things would be very nice info!

Thanks ^_^
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » July 25th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Aries wrote:
Flash wrote:We'll try to test it :)
I just thought of something else! With the last CBT, GM said they were going to look at why it seemed most classes only needed to stat into their primary damage stat. SPI seemed to be not really needed at all for example. Could you guys try to get some detailed info on any changes to the stats and also try to determine some more indepth mechaincs, like does magic damagic indeed not crit, and if not does it actually require DEX to hit, or does it hit regardless of target evasion ect... Some more info about those kinds of things would be very nice info!

Thanks ^_^
Yeah, I wanted to look at that anyway because in the video they say that they changed how the stats work with caps and different scaling so more diverse stat builds will probably get more interesting ^^
avantius
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Centurion

Post by avantius » July 25th, 2015, 3:14 pm

All Swordsman classes can now Dash at will?! That's a pretty awesome differentiation from the other classes. :rice: Although I guess its fair considering the other branches get a ton of ranged attacks/utility. :hmm:
Aries
Apprentice

Post by Aries » July 25th, 2015, 4:10 pm

I bet it uses a heap of stamina though! Probably like a few sec constant dash and then you are crawling on the ground XD
Ramsus
Beginner

Post by Ramsus » July 26th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Oh wow. The game looks faster now, all the hype is back!!!

Also I love that card minigame, good way to keep cards moving from hand to hand.
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » July 26th, 2015, 6:22 pm

Finally some news :) I really like the changes that are made, and with mouse control, I can see a lot more people playing it.
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Gardosen
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner

Post by Gardosen » July 26th, 2015, 7:38 pm

we will make some test videos, where we show how it feels to play with Keyboard, Mouse or Gamepad.
i will probably also write a review where i compare the different modes on different classes.

currently i guess the Mouse Control will be best for Range Characters, while Gamepad and Keyboard will be nice for Meele.
My Dragoon Passive OneHanded Spear Dagger Build -> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... aztoyx6nj/
avantius
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Centurion

Post by avantius » July 26th, 2015, 8:13 pm

Dunno if it was asked before, but was that fk'in CUTE Miko at the start a unrevealed class or some sort of special costume? :rice: