Focused Group Interview Information

Chiyuri
Apprentice

Re: Focused Group Interview Information

Post by Chiyuri » June 14th, 2015, 7:43 pm

I think the templar class might be working differently than you guys are thinking.

So far people seem to think the Templar class is the only class that can be a guild leader but..

Maybe instead the system work differently than that.

For example in many games, people to make clan/guild/teams need to talk to certain NPC in the game that create the group for them. What if that role usually given to only NPC was made into a class instead?

Templars might have the ability to offer the ability to create the guild and such of other people as well as modify existing guild based on the leader's request. Basically you would employ the services of a Templar to create/modify/delete guilds similar to how you employ the services of alchemist for crafting certain objects or a squire for repairing/sharpening equipment.
Vektor
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Plague Doctor

Post by Vektor » June 15th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Chiyuri wrote:Templars might have the ability to offer the ability to create the guild and such of other people as well as modify existing guild based on the leader's request. Basically you would employ the services of a Templar to create/modify/delete guilds similar to how you employ the services of alchemist for crafting certain objects or a squire for repairing/sharpening equipment.
That can certainly be read that way! Oh my oh my! Yes!
That would make the whole concept go from "rather troublesome" to "super cool" in my head.
Aurora
Beginner

Post by Aurora » June 16th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Templars might have the ability to offer the ability to create the guild and such of other people as well as modify existing guild based on the leader's request. Basically you would employ the services of a Templar to create/modify/delete guilds similar to how you employ the services of alchemist for crafting certain objects or a squire for repairing/sharpening equipment.
Yeah that would be an amazing feature!
I'd like to see Phantasy Star Online 2's looting system to be implemented in Tree of Savior (WYSIWYG-looting system), wherein each player has their own loot and no one can pick it up except yourself (Ex: When a monster dies, Player A gets some loot, then Player B managed to acquire a rare item. Player A cannot see Player B's loots in his screen). This system can be improved by adding some conditions like:

- You need to hit the monster at least once for it to drop some loots.
- The player who contributed the most in defeating a monster gets a higher chance of getting a rare item. For parties, there could be an option where each party member gets the same amount of equal drop rates for each monster killed by any of the party members (think XP Share mechanics). This will prevent the instance where a support-based player would not get rare items all because he was busy healing his members and not whacking at the monster.
This would be nice as well to avoid some conflicts :ok: