Cryomancer C3 really worth it?

Avenger
Newcomer

Cryomancer C3 really worth it?

Post by Avenger » September 20th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Hello TOS community.
As there is a New Player's Event and I'm a relative new player, I want to take advantage of it. But as it goes from september 12 I just created a new team and has doubts with the wizard build I want to follow.

I'm interest in the build Cryo3 Chrono3 Sage1 but from my newbie perspective I was thinking Cryo1 was enough for crowd control so my question is if it is a good idea to replace the other 2 circles for Psychokino 2 or linker 2. How about synergies and that stuff?

I like supporting but I want a funny player that can also do pvp a bit since I play with friends, so what do u people think? Thx in advance
JScarlet
Newcomer
Server: Orsha
Team Name: JScarlet

Re: Cryomancer C3 really worth it?

Post by JScarlet » September 21st, 2017, 7:58 am

About Cryomancer
- Cryo1 not useful enough
- I know u wanted use combo IceWall+PP, but if u have cryo1 the icewall lv.5 not give you many hit.
- Better Cryo3 and Frost Pillar very useful for ALL LEVEL and ALL DUNGEON. Plus Chrono is SUPPORT class

Replacing
- If u want replace Cryo2 and 3 into Linker 2, don't take Cryo1. Better take Pyro1 for Enchant Fire, Flame Ground, Fireball
- If u replace Kino2, Kino2 nothing good.

My Opinion
- Better take Cryo3 and give icewall to DPS Swordman to splash the wall. (e.g : Cyclone (Doppel) + Ice wall = Machine Gun). All you need is Control the splash Ice Wall (not the hitter, its the caster).

Hope its useful, maybe other person give more suggestion
Avenger
Newcomer

Re: Cryomancer C3 really worth it?

Post by Avenger » September 21st, 2017, 6:14 pm

Wow yes, very useful. Thank you very much!! :ok: