Can anyone tell me what the current "OP OP" or "MUST-HAVE-NAO" gear is for Wizards?
I know early levels as in 1 - 120Lvl is not that big of a deal.
Currently Wizard C3 > Elementist C2 (eventually C3 and going Warlock C2)
Build: Full INT
Known issues with current build: Need more HP and SP drains so fast when spamming skills. So I know that I need gear with HP (which Roxona plate on 170 is giving) but do I need all 4 parts or do I just pick some Roxona parts and rest is something else? Please guide us!
What I know is the following:
Early up to Lvl 120:
- Weapon: Any type of Rod (Fire Rod for example)
- Secondary: Arde Dagger as secondary (Lvl 75) is a MUST-HAVE-NAO OP OP
- Armory: doesn't matter
From 120 till 170:
- Weapon: Some say Gyanos rod for grinding till 165-170 in Demon Prison? When reached 170, what weapon do you use?
- Secondary: ??? Should you keep Arde dagger or replace with some kind of shield?
- Armory: Roxona Plate if you have HP problems (which I do have as Full INT build)
From 170 till 220:
- Weapon: ???
- Secondary: ???
- Armory: ???
Any help for me and for future Wizards with the same issues not knowing what gear or weapon they should go with is really appriciated!
1 post • Page 1 of 1