Is this a viable class chain?

A-Sure
Newcomer

Is this a viable class chain?

Post by A-Sure » November 30th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Wizard - Cryo - Psycho - Link - Psycho -Link - Psycho

As the subject states in the class chain above viable at all?

Also Ive seen a lot of wizards build full CON but normally for full PVP builds but wouldnt you need some SPR or INT? That way you would have enough sp to cast skills and to do some damage? I can understand wanting to get health on a wizard though.
Esfores
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Esfores

Re: Is this a viable class chain?

Post by Esfores » November 30th, 2016, 5:39 pm

A-Sure wrote:Wizard - Cryo - Psycho - Link - Psycho -Link - Psycho

As the subject states in the class chain above viable at all?

Also Ive seen a lot of wizards build full CON but normally for full PVP builds but wouldnt you need some SPR or INT? That way you would have enough sp to cast skills and to do some damage? I can understand wanting to get health on a wizard though.
To PvPerst HP is the most important stat. Ask anyone who plays TBL regularly and they'll tell you that you need at minimum 20k HP to do well. For a build like yours that focuses on CC, you want everything you can get into HP. Late game you don't need SPR to keep up with your potion cooldowns, and having more SP as a Psychokino is actually bad because it forces you to use way more SP pots than you actually need and will often times make it so you run out of SP with your pots on cooldown. INT is nice but not needed at all for a Psychokino.

Overall I think it's fine for PvP, mainly GvG in this case, but in my opinion the best Kino build for PvP is Cryo 2 Psycho 3 Warlock 2 since you have high damage, high CC, and high defense (in PvP, PvE not so great).