C3Wiz C2link then what ?

Kaos-HealBot
Newcomer

C3Wiz C2link then what ?

Post by Kaos-HealBot » November 14th, 2016, 1:43 am

quick question here guys, im a C3 Wiz C2 Linker Currently this is a pure pve build i dont really bother with pvp.

im planning my 7/8 circles to be Warlock

Is it worth going a 3rd circle into linker for Life Line ?
or should i take a 1 circle dip into Necro/Sorc or even Rune Caster?
Esfores
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Esfores

Re: C3Wiz C2link then what ?

Post by Esfores » November 14th, 2016, 6:40 am

Kaos-HealBot wrote:quick question here guys, im a C3 Wiz C2 Linker Currently this is a pure pve build i dont really bother with pvp.

im planning my 7/8 circles to be Warlock

Is it worth going a 3rd circle into linker for Life Line ?
or should i take a 1 circle dip into Necro/Sorc or even Rune Caster?
Honestly if you're going for Warlock (which I personally wouldn't recommend, it's very weak currently) then just go whatever you want at rank 6. Linker 2 is more than enough links, Lifeline isn't that good unless you have a planned party, and there aren't any good one circle wonders in the Wizard tree. You could legit take a rank in Alchemist if you really wanted, it doesn't matter. Personally, if the rest were up to me, I'd do Thaumaturge 1 Featherfoot 2, as that's the current meta DPS build (though, it requires a stat reset potion to full INT and getting that may be hard). If you really want to do Warlock though, fuck it. Play whatever class you want, whichever outfit looks best, who cares. Just not enough good options at rank 6.
Kaos-HealBot
Newcomer

Post by Kaos-HealBot » November 14th, 2016, 2:59 pm

is warlock that terrible? I saw one leeching some ppl in Royal Mausoleum Workers Lodge and it seemed fun/decent

i was under impression that the Featherfoot set mostly worked with 2-3 types of monster only.

is it because of Blood curse perhaps?
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 15th, 2016, 12:34 am

Kaos-HealBot wrote:is warlock that terrible? I saw one leeching some ppl in Royal Mausoleum Workers Lodge and it seemed fun/decent

i was under impression that the Featherfoot set mostly worked with 2-3 types of monster only.

is it because of Blood curse perhaps?
Featherfoot is, at the moment, the strongest burst damage class in the game. You go every point in INT, Transpose it, use Blood Sucking to regain your new massive amount of HP, then use Blood Curse alongside Joint Penalty for unseen amounts of damage.

Warlock is the worst class that received changes at rank 8, most of its skills do only a single tick of damage to enemies because they're multihit with low damage, which used to dominate Wizard DPS, however because of the 3k+ enemy magic defense it does absolutely nothing. As of now, it remains a farming class for those who want to easily farm very rare items or silver (White Ribbon Boater, Worker's Lodge farming).
Kaos-HealBot
Newcomer

Post by Kaos-HealBot » November 15th, 2016, 2:21 pm

thanks for the info, i guess ill go thaum 1 FF2, ill make another Warlock on the side later for farming, since i want this to be my main.
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 15th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Kaos-HealBot wrote:thanks for the info, i guess ill go thaum 1 FF2, ill make another Warlock on the side later for farming, since i want this to be my main.
Keep in mind, if you didn't put every point in INT you'll need to stat reset. IMC gave out a free one which I'm hoping you claimed as they're pretty expensive in the medal shop.