Why build should i do?

gunnird
Beginner

Why build should i do?

Post by gunnird » November 1st, 2016, 12:13 pm

I have this options for my build and i like to know which i could take?

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 7s6h2sxx7/

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 589rt6zsz/
Esfores
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Esfores

Re: Why build should i do?

Post by Esfores » November 1st, 2016, 5:22 pm

Certainly some interesting options though I'm not too sure either would work for what you're trying to do (Ice Wall + PP burst damage right?). If that's what you're going for I would recommend this.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... k79l5yjyi/

Rune of Ice + Ice Wall 15 and PP for major burst damage to bosses. If this isn't what you were trying to do let me know and I can figure something out. The builds you posted aren't particularly bad but I'm almost certain that's what you're going for and if that's the case it likely won't work out well.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 2nd, 2016, 2:06 am

Yes i was thinking on get some more burst damage agains boss but i want to have grind damage, because i want to do some instance solo, for this i think about pyro and FF because pyro will be more strong DPS with the agni neck, and about the FF is the heal think because its really usefull for soling but i dont was sure because im not sure if sure spell is extremly necesary .

mostly i want is do a solo build with more aoe damage than the normal W3>link2>thau>FF2, for this i think on pyro, but if there is a ice opcion with aoe, burst and some restansce, i will be happy to know it :D
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 2nd, 2016, 2:18 am

gunnird wrote:Yes i was thinking on get some more burst damage agains boss but i want to have grind damage, because i want to do some instance solo, for this i think about pyro and FF because pyro will be more strong DPS with the agni neck, and about the FF is the heal think because its really usefull for soling but i dont was sure because im not sure if sure spell is extremly necesary .

mostly i want is do a solo build with more aoe damage than the normal W3>link2>thau>FF2, for this i think on pyro, but if there is a ice opcion with aoe, burst and some restansce, i will be happy to know it :D
Almost all ice damage is boss killer damage now. Frost Cloud was once the AoE king but it's absolutely worthless now, most R8 Elelocks say their Frost Cloud does 1 damage to almost every enemy. If you want magic AoE just do the standard Wizard 3 Linker 2 Thaumaturge Featherfoot 2 build because there's really not much better. Link everything, Transpose with full INT, Levitation, Blood Sucking, Blood Curse for easy clears. Unfortunately no other options unless you only want to do Earth Tower.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 2nd, 2016, 2:52 am

Esfores wrote: Almost all ice damage is boss killer damage now. Frost Cloud was once the AoE king but it's absolutely worthless now, most R8 Elelocks say their Frost Cloud does 1 damage to almost every enemy. If you want magic AoE just do the standard Wizard 3 Linker 2 Thaumaturge Featherfoot 2 build because there's really not much better. Link everything, Transpose with full INT, Levitation, Blood Sucking, Blood Curse for easy clears. Unfortunately no other options unless you only want to do Earth Tower.
I see, it sad to know this T_T, maybe i juut will keep my ele3 on stand by, maybe i will try the common FF build, but its boring to my made the same of everyobody its just that, or maybe i will try my older ideam of cryo3>linker>thaum>FF2 i will think what made for now, thank you so much.
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 3rd, 2016, 4:07 am

gunnird wrote: I see, it sad to know this T_T, maybe i juut will keep my ele3 on stand by, maybe i will try the common FF build, but its boring to my made the same of everyobody its just that, or maybe i will try my older ideam of cryo3>linker>thaum>FF2 i will think what made for now, thank you so much.
No problem! It really sucks, I have an Elelock and don't even feel like getting it to R8 because it just does absolutely nothing now.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 3rd, 2016, 12:58 pm

Esfores wrote:Certainly some interesting options though I'm not too sure either would work for what you're trying to do (Ice Wall + PP burst damage right?). If that's what you're going for I would recommend this.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... k79l5yjyi/

Rune of Ice + Ice Wall 15 and PP for major burst damage to bosses. If this isn't what you were trying to do let me know and I can figure something out. The builds you posted aren't particularly bad but I'm almost certain that's what you're going for and if that's the case it likely won't work out well.
i was thinking about this build and yes its good, but can the burst damage will be enought for soling? and i think on a build with just one rank of cryo but idk what more add for get more damage and resistant like W3>cryo>kino>RC>?>? but still dont know what next.
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 3rd, 2016, 5:17 pm

gunnird wrote: i was thinking about this build and yes its good, but can the burst damage will be enought for soling? and i think on a build with just one rank of cryo but idk what more add for get more damage and resistant like W3>cryo>kino>RC>?>? but still dont know what next.
It likely won't be very good for soloing since it kind of lacks AoE. Definitely a bossing build. Cryo 1 with PP is extremely weak, at least Cryo C2 is necessary for a decent Ice Wall, though since Cryo C2 adds very little you may as well just go C3. If you really don't want C3 for whatever reason you can do Linker instead but I don't think it's as good.
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 3rd, 2016, 5:37 pm

Here's one that'd be better for soloing. Arguably more damage on bosses once Agni Necklace is out, shorter cooldowns on your combos too.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 75so64gpp/
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 3rd, 2016, 7:30 pm

but for soling what is more important burst atack or many atacks.
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 3rd, 2016, 7:51 pm

gunnird wrote:but for soling what is more important burst atack or many atacks.
Typically just a lot of attacks since burst damage skills have long CDs. Party play skills like Joint Penalty, Haste and Pass are also good as grind parties will be much more willing to let you in.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 7th, 2016, 1:38 pm

know im confuse again T_T, some people tell me than FF2 could works fine without sure spell, because the flying skill, so i get mad about my builds TT_TT please help to choose one.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... sn8ekcre9/

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... jni8e34gw/
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 8th, 2016, 4:12 pm

gunnird wrote:know im confuse again T_T, some people tell me than FF2 could works fine without sure spell, because the flying skill, so i get mad about my builds TT_TT please help to choose one.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... sn8ekcre9/

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... jni8e34gw/
I think the only truly essential classes for a Featherfoot are Thaumaturge and Linker C2 (Joint Penalty to multiply damage, Transpose full INT to 800+ CON to give Blood curse mass damage) but Wizard 3 is the best filler choice for a true AoE god. It's meant to excel the more enemies there are and JP Magic Missile as well as the 50% magic attack increase are a really big part of that. The only worth while option other than Wizard 3 IMO is Pyro 2 into Linker 2 Thauma FF2. Mainly just helps with single target since Flame Ground isn't that good but it can do work nonetheless.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 8th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Yeah i think just that to are escencial now im more sure, but i will go for cryo3 build i think could give me more damage and CC that helps a FF build because the burst damage it to long to cast again i like it but the cryo 3 give me tanky options, you dont think so Esfores
Esfores
Apprentice

Post by Esfores » November 11th, 2016, 12:42 am

gunnird wrote:Yeah i think just that to are escencial now im more sure, but i will go for cryo3 build i think could give me more damage and CC that helps a FF build because the burst damage it to long to cast again i like it but the cryo 3 give me tanky options, you dont think so Esfores
The burst damage of Featherfoot is instant. It has set up times that put you in a lot of danger, but there aren't any actual cast times, and because Levitation makes you invulnerable to a lot of different attacks, dying isn't an issue.
gunnird
Beginner

Post by gunnird » November 11th, 2016, 9:41 pm