Cryomancer PVE...?

dlthunder
Newcomer
Team Name: dlthunder

Cryomancer PVE...?

Post by dlthunder » September 16th, 2016, 12:43 am

Hi guys, i am newbe and i love PVE, dungeons and bosses, so i want a PVE build. But i need to know if cryomancer is a good option( i dont care being a little bit of a support player, although i dont want full suport build). I am thinking about : SORCER and Cryo...
Can it work? How should i do that
Dinkuron
Beginner

Re: Cryomancer PVE...?

Post by Dinkuron » September 16th, 2016, 5:03 am

maybe you can follow this build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... n607t5whv/
my friend also use this build and manage to focus in both pve (quest,grind,WB,etc) and PVP.
but this build not updated since May which mean rank 8 build is not available yet, (maybe my friend take warloc c2)

My friend also said there is another path if you didn't want to take sorcerer, W1>Cyro3>Kino3>XXX (in my own opinion this build is more pvp oriented)

Note: Feel free to change, since this is only a build, the one who decide the path of your char is yourself.

I hope it help. :meh: :meh:
Lorelley
Newcomer

Post by Lorelley » September 16th, 2016, 5:13 am

Best build Cryo PvE is...

Wiz3>Cryo3>Rune

For Rank 8 u can get Psc, and rank 9 If u like, mimic if not... Psc2
dlthunder
Newcomer
Team Name: dlthunder

Post by dlthunder » September 16th, 2016, 5:46 pm

Well, thank you all for the awnser. For coincidence i am using the exactly same build that your friend. But this build cry-3 sorcerer-3 and walock-2( not sure if i am going for warlock-2) isn't a PVP build? Like high CON stats ( INT:3 CON:2) and not much AoE damage. Does it work efficiently in PVE?
Dinkuron
Beginner

Post by Dinkuron » September 17th, 2016, 2:18 am

hmm.. actually yes, since he already lv 231 and able to move forward other than my friend and manage to stay at rank 61 from overall people play in my server. for wiz class myself prefer necromancer, since cyro itself is more pvp oriented due to able to froze people. if you want to pure pve maybe wiz3 ,ele or necromancer was better options.

good luck bro..