Need assistance with a featherfoot build.

Servain
Beginner
Guild: Nirvana
Favorite Class: Highlander
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Novian

Need assistance with a featherfoot build.

Post by Servain » August 16th, 2016, 10:52 pm

Ok so i've only been playing this game for 1 and a half week and wanna try out the wizard class. I know for a fact that i wanna end up as an featherfoot at the end, but om totally unsure on my path to get there. I have been playing around with 3 different class builds and would love some input from some of you more experienced players. Are all viable, are all just trash? Whats the pros and cons? Should i make a little adjustment in one of them to get the perfect one?

Well here they are:

The Blood Linker build.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... o49g0srq7/

This is what i've seen the most common one, to go circle 2 in linker and focus on the synergy with linker and featherfoot. And also have access to a pretty neat burst from Rune Caster.

The Blood Shaman:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... rwnyprwml/

Here i get a good arsenal of aoe dmg from the elementalist class for party dungeons and such while still adding a weaker synergy with between featherfoot and linker.

The Blood Rune build:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... fqprx36d4/

This is pretty much a mix of the two. Is this just a half ass attempt to add the runecaster into the build or could this turn out better then the two?

Would love to see a debate start for this one so i can take as much away from it as possible but any input would help me greatly.

Thanks
DLcomplete
Newcomer

Re: Need assistance with a featherfoot build.

Post by DLcomplete » August 17th, 2016, 12:38 am

Go with Blood Linker, for best synergy between skills.

Here's my take on the build:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... lwh3g0g3e/

I imagine it'll be even more fun to play at rank 8, casting runes while flying.
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 17th, 2016, 1:31 am

Hi :bo:

Ok, so you want to make a Featherfoot. Should be viable and fun. Since you've got to get to 224/225 for rank 7 it should also be good to level.

Looking at your builds:
  • Blood Linker - it's good.
    Pros: Quick Cast for Runes. Quick Cast: Magic Damage for 50% more damage. Featherfood Linker Synergy. Magic Missiles + Hangman's Knot Synergy.
    Cons: No AoE outside of links. Wizard c3 is not the easiest to level.
  • Blood Shaman - meh
    Pros: AoE through Ele c3
    Cons: No Quick Cast: Magic Damage. No Quick Cast for Meteor. Lacking Linker Synergy.
    A very popular build right now is Wizard c3 -> Ele c3 -> Warlock cause it has insane damage by itself. This build is lacking a lot of it.. You could go
  • Wizard c3 -> Ele c3 -> Featherfoot.
    Pros: Very good damage
    Cons: Lacking Linker Featherfoot synergy completely.
  • Blood Rune - can't imagine this being viable
    Pros: Runes duh.
    Cons: Lacking a bit Linker synergy. Lacking Quick Cast: Magic Damage. Lacking Quick Cast for runes and meteor. Lacking Frost Cloud for AoE (Ele c3).
  • Now my suggestion: Blood Linker v2
    http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... cair06u0h/
    Pros: AoE from Pyro. Good to level because of Pyro. Max Linking for max synergy. Life Line op. Thauma Swell Buff -> more loot and exp. Thauma Transpose allows you to go full INT and no CON which further increases Life Line value for a party.
    Cons: No Runes. No Quick Cast: Magic Damage.
    Options: Even tho Thauma fits best you could replace it with a circle of your choice.. like Rune Caster or Chrono.
In the end I think the decision should be between Blood Linker and Blood Linker v2. Sounds like a fun build :) (Btw: everything linked together will die pretty fast, so not much need for burst damage of Rune Caster)
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Servain
Beginner

Post by Servain » August 17th, 2016, 9:09 am

Ah thanks for your input guys. Helps me understand it all a bit more and highlight some things i might have missed in attributes and whatnot. Runecaster i simply wanted for bossfights and an aswesome costume besides featherfoot's to switch between xD I'll check out your class build after this reply and get a feel for what you think is needed in a build. But i deliberately ignored pyro class because it simply doesn't appeal to me, first of all I'm a sucker for going with the less conventional builds out there cause i wanna stand out and make something else work. Try to bring something new to the table, but found it quite hard in this game for its many many choices and my lack of knowledge for this game. But i'll be sure to update this topic when i've decided on a path.

Thanks guys xD

Oh just to talk about stats a bit.

What are the different stat builds i should focus on?

1:3 con:int? any spr?
Servain
Beginner

Post by Servain » August 23rd, 2016, 8:00 am

As I promised to get back to you guys with which build i was going, here it is.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... rwnyprwml/

Decided to go with linker c1 and farm for a JP gem to add one more link so i get 6 in total instead of 8 from linker c2. That way i can go circle 2 in elementalist build since i feel their aoe is a little more reliable then runecasters. And i really wanted the JP + Electrocute combo xD

Going 1 : 2.75 : 0.25 in Con:Int:Spr as stat distribution.

Dont know yet what skills im going for in the ff c2 since I'm waiting for solid translations before i decide.

Thanks again for the assistance guys =)