Is this still working?

swaggertron3000
Newcomer

Is this still working?

Post by swaggertron3000 » April 3rd, 2016, 3:28 pm

I was impressed by a video and wanted to start to lvl up this build and noticed that I have absolutely 0 clue about the whole mage class and couldnt find any guide.
Is this nerfed? If not, what does he do in the video? Title says "Fireball+Psychic+Joint Penal = OP" and a wonder what role psychokino plays as I dont understand the system behind. Any advices for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOyzhng7ZI&index=1
벨벳벨벳
Newcomer

PP Synergy Guide (+ Joint skill)

Post by 벨벳벨벳 » April 6th, 2016, 4:54 am

from the CB1 PP (Psychokino) skill is used to icewall or fireball to make great synergy!

1.Icewall + PP or melee atack shots 3 ice shard. and each shard has damage follows character's 100% magic damage

For example, if you summon 6 icewalls and use PP to them, they shot 3 ice shards from each of them.

6 (icewall) X 3 (ice shard from icewall) X 100% = 1800% damage per PP's 1 fulse!!

(until the Icewall's Durability are off. you can make Daurability stronger by leveling up the icewall level)

2.Fireball + PP

It is almost same with Icewall + PP, but melee atack can't any synergy, just push the fireball.

if you use PP to fireball, the firebolts are spread every direction and its damage follow the Fireball's Damage

100% Fireball's Damage per PP's 1 Fulse!

(and Fireball has high Durability. [just for PP synergy])

furthermore, after CB3, PP push Fireball a little. so you can't last synergy longer :swt:

2-2 Joint + PP

Joint penalty Skill links enemies and make a single attack spread with same attack type

(if you use Joint skill to enemies and hit a enemy with melee atack type, the others [that are linked] are hit by melee atack type)

so. if you use joint skill to fireballs and use PP, fireballs spread firebolts. even if the fireballs are not adjoin

(because these fireballs are linked by Joint skill, and Joint skill share the attack type!)