Linker - Physical Link skill

harlokjai
Newcomer

Linker - Physical Link skill

Post by harlokjai » April 3rd, 2016, 10:49 am

Hi all,

I'm playing on the international server and have become a linker and got Physical link to level 4.

According to the in game description, it says I can link up to 4 members. But whenever i use the skill in a party, 90% of the time, it'll just link 1 member of my party. Sometimes, it'll link 2. But it never linked more than 2 people (3 including myself).

Why is that? Do I need to be in a certain position to link everyone?

Thanks
Nolza
Apprentice

Re: Linker - Physical Link skill

Post by Nolza » April 4th, 2016, 4:37 am

Your party members need to be grouped nearer together and you need to aim the skill (like facing your pt members) else you will miss/link won't get formed.
harlokjai
Newcomer

Post by harlokjai » April 4th, 2016, 9:50 am

I've tried it with 2 party members who were standing right in right of me and I was facing their direction.

But only the one which I was directly facing got linked. the other one, who also was in the same direction, but not directly facing did not get linked....

Would you know any example online where I can see physical link being linked to multiple party members?

Thanks
Nolza
Apprentice

Post by Nolza » April 7th, 2016, 9:13 am

It also depends on how much skill you have pumped into Physical Link. If it is at Lv1 then it will only link you to 1 other party member. If you pumped it to Lv4, you can link up to 4 others in your party.