Wizz Beginner [HELP]

Seetrack
Newcomer

Wizz Beginner [HELP]

Post by Seetrack » March 31st, 2016, 10:56 pm

Hi!
My first chacaracter is a wizzard and i go to pyro class after 12 class lvl. :no1:
At the start it was very easy to up :ok: even i choosen not use my EXP card.:ok:Now lvl 28 at Koru Jungle i'm having a loot of work to up alone. :hmm:
i hope you guys can help me with a link of some tutorial or even answers of places to up. :ic:

Another question.
I see aloot of buid's in the site, but some of this build's that i like dont start with WizzC1 and PyroC1.
Can i up WizzC2 after i go to pyro ? :rice:

i'm sorry for my very bad english, hope you guys can understand me. :ho:

Thansk
벨벳벨벳
Newcomer

Re: Wizz Beginner [HELP]

Post by 벨벳벨벳 » April 2nd, 2016, 3:25 am

you can mix the class priority

wiz1 -pyro1 -wiz2

wiz1 -wiz2 -pyro1

whatever!

and i think.. if you like to go wiz more than circle1, you might be needed wiz3

because the profit you get is just surespell. surespell is quite useful, it's fine!. but it doesn't prevent cast canceling by knockback :sob:

but once you get wiz3, you can get useful quickcast(and also this skill has awesome trait! increase magic damage 50%!) and powerful magic missile! :lv:

you'll like it! :ok:
Genkidan
Newcomer

Post by Genkidan » April 4th, 2016, 8:42 am

Is it useful to up Surecast to 10 ? Or 1 is enough ?
Nolza
Apprentice

Post by Nolza » April 7th, 2016, 9:16 am

Surespell Lv1 is enough since it is 7 seconds duration, which is enough for majority of your 'charge' spells. But if you want to up faster, wiz1>pyro1 is faster than wiz1>wiz2>pyro1. Because I had struggles leveling as wiz2 even when I had a cleric to party with me, if you are going until Wiz3, that's where the class shines, because of the Quickcast and the attribute stat that adds +50% damage to faster casting of spells.