I'm still a fairly new player (2 weeks of gameplay so far) and while I love my archer/ranger>shwarz, I'd like to explore other builds, and I'm interested in wizard tree.So I'd like to ask: would a Sorc build focused on bats be reliable?
Here's my build: (copied from someone else, just tweaked it around a bit)
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... kze5sk1q0/
I picked Enchant Fire 5/5 for 100% uptime, but here ends my knowledge on skills XD
Could you give me some input on this?
1) What armor? I think plate would be best, but cloth for more sp/INT sounds nice.
2) What gems? All blue?
3) Weapon? Staff for increases Aoe/MAtk or Rod+Shield/dagger?
4) Stats? Full INT? I don't mind glass cannon builds, and summons are only for decoy purposes... I guess even at minimum SPR Templeshooter's gonna be a big help. Or is there other card that's better at tanking?
5) Should I max PP or Telekinesis? I'm leaning more toward PP cuz it's Aoe...
6) Is Raise worth getting? I'd rather put those points toward either Tele or PP.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests