sqvirel
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Dorato

Opinion on build please

Post by sqvirel » June 14th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Could someone give me opinion/tips on my Corsair build? This build is just PvE:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 7xnecvend/
Don't mind the text input, I just copied it from other builds for reference.

Stats: 100 DEX, rest STR (I think?)
HL3 because Ninja clones can use Crown & Moulinet.
Should I take points from Dust Devil and put some into Iron Hook/Keel Hauling?
For Shinobi, is it better to put some points into Mokuton/Mijin instead of pumping the rest into Katon?
Since I'm using DWA, what would be the best equipment for it? I hear it eats up stamina fast...

Whoosh
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: olcerin

Re: Opinion on build please

Post by Whoosh » June 15th, 2017, 5:13 pm

I have a highlander/shinobi and a corsair on seperate characters. I'd like to give you some input but I don't pretend to be an expert. Merely my observations from my characters. On Sword1 I took Bash instead of Gung Ho because shinobi clones will do the attack which gives you a last attack in your rotation until Moulinet and Kunai is hitting end of CD. I have to hurry to get one more in before clone expiration but I can usually get it in if I experienced no knockback. On off-hand weapon for DWA, my corsair is a pistol wielder on manamana. Prior to reaching C3 I used small crystalas and venom and honestly didn't see a significant enough difference to care which I used. I'd go with the cheaper option if you don't already have a stronger one. I am in the same boat as you as far as wondering if those ninja bomb skills were worthwhile. I suspect that once you have Kunai and Bunshin maxed it's probably up to personal taste anyway. If they created a Shinobi C2 at a later date they'd probably include a reset anyway. Lastly, for me, Keel Hauling and Iron Hook have been more-or-less useless in PVE matters. I would consider the option if you think you might be interested in Battle Arena pretty much. Cheers
Last edited by Whoosh on June 16th, 2017, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

sqvirel
Newcomer

Post by sqvirel » June 15th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Thanks for the input ^^ I guess I'll just update my guide with info/personal experience as I level.

Whoosh
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: olcerin

Post by Whoosh » June 15th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Well for me personally, I've always enjoyed the experience notes more than just theorycraft. Reason being, sometimes things have little pitfalls or quirks that weren't evident in theorizing that become obvious once someone has played it out.

sqvirel
Newcomer

Post by sqvirel » June 15th, 2017, 6:15 pm

I just updated the build with my experiences so feel free to check it out whenever ^^