max Restrain/barrier or go Full Highlander circle

shiers123
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: secret

max Restrain/barrier or go Full Highlander circle

Post by shiers123 » February 15th, 2017, 7:47 am

hello, gonna reroll again because of bad buff choice but this time I want it to make a little different, is Highlander c3 more useful on high level maps to get armor break (skull swing) or is it still swordC3 with max restrain and barrier. Quite confuse if you just give me insights it would make me happier and made more sense for a reroll. plan path sword3>high2>doppel3 or sword2>high3>doppel3 :hmm:
mebwaster
Beginner
Favorite Class: Linker
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Re: max Restrain/barrier or go Full Highlander circle

Post by mebwaster » February 17th, 2017, 11:47 pm

u need barbarian c1 for cleave

go high3barb1dop3, high1barb3dop3 or sw3barb3dop3
153675minus1
Beginner
Guild: None Yet
Timezone: UTC + 7 ; Jakarta
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Team Name: McGator

Re: max Restrain/barrier or go Full Highlander circle

Post by 153675minus1 » June 14th, 2017, 10:02 am

Swordsman C3 Lvl11 (with monster gem) Restrain or 12 if you have Cleric C2 in party , goes of with any multihit , true multihit of fake multihit . That's why even if it is a measly 60% chance with 50% up time it still good . Pain Barrier max ensures you to have your burst combo connected that's why it is over rated and one of the reason Late Game Swordsman can go compete in "Boss under 10 seconds" according to kToS player .

Highlander C3 on the other hand have steady damage and some C2 and C3 skills cancels skill animation while retaining damage given to enemies . And Lvl 5 Pain Barrier suffice just enough for your wombo combo if you are confident enough .

If i had to pick i will go for Swordsman C3 , definitely . But here is the thing , you can go SW C3 HL C3 Goon C1 Shinobi C1 , it has anything you desired inside it . It is non-meta though ...