about catagoon .

hellxas1472
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: team-hell

about catagoon .

Post by hellxas1472 » December 27th, 2016, 3:31 am

Hello, I have a dilemma and I would like to know if you can give me some advice ... I want to go with this path SW2> hoplite1> cata2> corsair1> dragoon2.

Will you feel a problem if I do not go with the path "cataphract 3"? I really like the idea of ​​the iron hook as hard cc :no1: :no1: :no1: :gawi:

LordeWhiplash
Newcomer

Re: about catagoon .

Post by LordeWhiplash » January 2nd, 2017, 2:40 pm

Hi ^~^

Man, IMO is really sad (even unacceptable for a Cata lover as I) not getting Cata C3, you'll lose RUSH (YES, RUSH!!! COME ON, WHO ELSE CAN ROTATE THE SPEAR OF A SO GLAMUROUS WAY???) and Trot lvl 15, these skills are THE MAIN REASON for getting Cata, but don't worry, there are other ways to get all you want (and need), i'm assuming your build is PvP focused, then, you could get Swordsman C3> Cataphract C3 > Corsair C1 > Lancer C1 if u really feel Iron Hook is necessary, you will CC enemies as hell, have lots of block penetration, and do tons of damage ( not as much as DETHRONE from Dragoon C2, but you will have the iron hook you wanted). Well, the important is CATA C3 is just awesome and strong, I don't recommend losing all it can provide you, hope I have helped you in your decision :ok: :no1:

153675minus1
Beginner
Guild: None Yet
Timezone: UTC + 7 ; Jakarta
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Team Name: McGator

Re: about catagoon .

Post by 153675minus1 » June 14th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Well everything LordeWhiplash said is true to a certain degree ...

You will likely lose power going with (sorry) such a lackluster path , and if we Swordsman do not become embodiment of power , who will ? Philosophy aside , corsair and mount do not "click" with each other . And after patch catagoon will lose certain amount of burst due to lacking critical rate hoplite 3 provide , but still retaining Rush + Restrain to ensure Dethrone landed perfectly ... strictly speaking in PvP perspective though . PvE wise as long as you farm frequently going Corsair is not a bad idea ...

Try to look at Red Mage Joe's http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... t2xhujvdi/ ...

It's a decent one ...