Just posted my first public build (Lancer). I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out. :)

Guayabito
Newcomer
Guild: Cochilocos
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Guayabito

Just posted my first public build (Lancer). I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out. :)

Post by Guayabito » October 17th, 2016, 11:23 am

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 0mhrtreaq/

Feel free to make any comments or ask any questions.

shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Re: Just posted my first public build (Lancer). I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out. :)

Post by shinigamikira » October 17th, 2016, 8:15 pm

in Lancer

Joust lvl1 or 5 don't make diference

Deployment, this skill is OP, block is a hard conter of this build, you have a low STR, STR=block penetration, you need this skill or block characters will destroy you

try like this
Crush 3
Joust 1
Unhorsing 1
Quintain 5
Deployment 5

in Cataphract

you remove 1 point of Doom Spike and put in Impaler, why not remove 1 point of Earth Wave ?, 1 point of Doom Spike is much more damage than 1 point in Earth Wave, you are losing damage

Guayabito
Newcomer
Guild: Cochilocos
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Guayabito

Re: Just posted my first public build (Lancer). I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out. :)

Post by Guayabito » October 17th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Having tried all of the skills, I don't think more than 1 point in Crush is needed. In terms of damage Joust > Crush, so if I go for 5 on Deployment like you suggest, I'd rather put 3 in Joust and 1 in Crush.

As for why I took the point from Doom Spike instead of Earth Wave, it is because Doom Spike has longer cooldown, longer charging time and a smaller area. If anything, Doom Spike is the one that does the less damage in the long run.

Those are of course my personal preferences having tried both Cataphract and Lancer so far.