All the Highlander C3 there need help!

www.markthatred.com-WebDesign
Newcomer

All the Highlander C3 there need help!

Post by www.markthatred.com-WebDesign » October 14th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Hi, I'm planning to make Swordsman C1 - Highlander C3 - Barbarian C1 - Doppel C3 need to someone to help me with the skill build a lot has change a lot of outdated skill build so now what is the best skill build out there?
Suzushii
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Fencer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: BJD

Re: All the Highlander C3 there need help!

Post by Suzushii » October 14th, 2016, 5:13 pm

Can you tell me why you wanna pick Highlander C3?
So you wanna be Fencer or Murmillo? Let me guide you a little.
www.markthatred.com-WebDesign
Newcomer

Post by www.markthatred.com-WebDesign » October 14th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Well I already made Sword C1 - Highlander C1 - Barb C3 feel weak for me.
CubyHielo
Newcomer
Guild: Insanity
Favorite Class: Cannoneer
Team Name: Cuby

Post by CubyHielo » October 14th, 2016, 8:13 pm

I have an Highlander 3 and the skill most i use is kartar stroke, seems like it's the best skill from that class, it's that what i can say, i don't have tested barbarian yet.
Suzushii
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Fencer
Team Name: BJD

Post by Suzushii » October 14th, 2016, 9:53 pm

I tell you only one. HL3 is uselss after 220+ lvl. Barbarian give you Frenzy+Warcry what is perfect for Doppels.
So you wanna be Fencer or Murmillo? Let me guide you a little.
Nolza
Apprentice

Post by Nolza » November 27th, 2016, 5:49 pm

HL3 is still ok, you're bossing potential might be a little better since you're skill based and not just AA. For Highlander it's all about comboing your skills together, get many debuffs on the boss and do incredible damage with vertical slash and skull swing reduces pdef to 0, which I think it really yummy.
Delrog
Newcomer
Team Name: Delrog

Post by Delrog » June 2nd, 2017, 5:57 pm

I have mixed feelings about both Barbarian Rank 1 and Highlander Rank 3, for my Doppel. I really can't decide between
Cleave vs Vertical Slash + Skull Swing.
153675minus1
Beginner
Guild: None Yet
Timezone: UTC + 7 ; Jakarta
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Team Name: McGator

Post by 153675minus1 » June 14th, 2017, 9:31 am

Highlander C3 starts of ablaze in earlier content and falls off easily at 200+ when mobs start hitting really hard . On top of that extremely SP hungry . You can go Barbarian Doppel but Barbarian C3 suited Doppel better than Highlander C3 .

You can however pick HL2 - Barb2 - Doppel3 , for ET content . It is however , extremely HP/SP Pot thirsty , extremely risky , extremely expensive , but also extremely pays off once you got yourselves your Solmiki/Lolopanther set . You can use this build for about any content even in absence of Corsair . You just knock down some enemy and start blend them until they become a juice ...

Or you can go HL3 Barb3 Shinobi1 , but you need good graphic card in order to use this build properly as bunshin will make your FPS drops frequently . It has high content clearing rate , slightly less SP hungry and still have decent crit , and damage consistency .You can even go HL3 Barb2 Goon1 Shinobi1 for overall lower learning curve and greater array of skill and weapon . But it is extremely extremely expensive build both silver wise and real money wise . Bunshin can copy most of your skill and it will have double hit from Gae Bulg's attack zone attribute .

But be careful , you may hit harder from any of the Terminator build (Rodelero Murmillo - Diev/Chaplain Plague Doctors - Kabbalist Taoist) , but you will get hit harder , potentially one shotted .

Don't listen to any destroying criticism that mentioned it falls of here and there . ALL of Swordsman build (if not most) start to falls off at 200+ . Mobs started to have better accuracy , better block penetration , better damage . Archers are ranged , so they won't have to worry to get hit . Clerics have heal and Wizards have CC skills . If you persist however the result will be satisfying ...