Riesz
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Riezs

opinion and help

Post by Riesz » October 12th, 2016, 2:15 am

HI!

my build now is lv 173 Swordman/highlander c2/rondelero/corsair(class lv 14) and my stats are str:155 con:63 dex:81 and i like pvp and pve

i try to make a dual wield build rapier/pistol and rapier/dager --- Swordman/highlander c2(crosscut+skyliner bleeding combo)/rondelero(montano stun and slow)/corsair c3(i like pistols xD)/fencer(boost slash and pierce damage)

what you think about this build ?

if my build sux, i need to reroll? can i fix it? :wah:

thanks!! and sorry for my bad english

shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Re: opinion and help

Post by shinigamikira » October 12th, 2016, 4:00 am

try shinobi, maybe with invisibility (Katon no Jutsu makes you become invisible for 8s) and Mokuton no Jutsu(This skill makes you disappear and appear over the target that attack you and the target is paralyzed by 9s) the difficulty of getting close to your target and cause damage disappears

Suzushii
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Fencer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: BJD

Post by Suzushii » October 12th, 2016, 10:38 am

Riesz wrote:my build now is lv 173 Swordman/highlander c2/rondelero/corsair(class lv 14) and my stats are str:155 con:63 dex:81
And absolutely nothing here work together.[/quote]
Riesz wrote:i try to make a dual wield build rapier/pistol and rapier/dager --- Swordman/highlander c2(crosscut+skyliner bleeding combo)/rondelero(montano stun and slow)/corsair c3(i like pistols xD)/fencer(boost slash and pierce damage)
Decide on something specific.
Riesz wrote:what you think about this build ?
You do not want to know
Riesz wrote:if my build sux, i need to reroll? can i fix it? :wah:
You badly need reroll.

Ok at first, you always need to decide on ONE weapon. Weapon-swap here reminds rode in a wheelchair down the stairs. Another issue is class. To the fifth rank see mainly what skills can, damage from Rank 8 simply does not exist. An example here is my Barb 3 / Fencer 3 where really only skills of a fencer can kill anything. Whether the opponent is the type of armor cloth / leather / plate. Another thing, never look back when you start to rank 6/7.
So the only thing are worthy now is:
- Doppel
- Fencer
- Dragoon
and all previous classes are only to reinforce one of these. About Murmillo i can't say anything because they are nothing. Pelta3 / Rodo3 from the beginning did not ask a lot of damage... but Murmillo is the worse apparently. If you want a corsair to keep in mind that Murmillo is the only thing that awaits you at Corsair C3. Some propose Shinobi but... it doesn't work. Yesterday, the realized how much we do not have a chance with new maps. Mobs have the 350k hp and more. Sorry but Corsair suffers incredibly currently. If you're willing to give up with the gun, but still want to be a Corsair you can go to be Corsair/Fencer with this guide. Ironically it would probably be a new meta for fencers. Well, you have the option of wearing Swordsman C3 costume which is the most beautiful dress that we have and looks perfect for this class.
So you wanna be Fencer or Murmillo? Let me guide you a little.

Riesz
Newcomer

Post by Riesz » October 12th, 2016, 3:59 pm

You badly need reroll.
jejeje i understand :panic:

i dont like spears, my choices are doppel or fencer :rice: hard choice but i think ill follow the fencers path and later try doppel
If you're willing to give up with the gun, but still want to be a Corsair you can go to be Corsair/Fencer with this guide.
if i like pvp can i lv up restrain in this build?(lv 10 concentrate , lv10pain barrier, lv10 restrain?) another change for pvp?

stats? i hear i need to cap dex(hit,critical or evasion) and con(hp) and them all to str(damage) but looks like fencer need alot of dex, i need help here, i dont want mess up again

many thanks for the comments!! :kis:

Suzushii
Apprentice

Post by Suzushii » October 13th, 2016, 10:51 am

Riesz wrote:
You badly need reroll.
if i like pvp can i lv up restrain in this build?(lv 10 concentrate , lv10pain barrier, lv10 restrain?) another change for pvp?

stats? i hear i need to cap dex(hit,critical or evasion) and con(hp) and them all to str(damage) but looks like fencer need alot of dex, i need help here, i dont want mess up again

many thanks for the comments!! :kis:
You can look now on this build. I relocate skill points now for you.
Dex i much more better for Fencers because Epee Garde is our main damage factor. Stats in my Fencer on 330 lvl will look like this
50 STR / 75 CON / 225 DEX (Included 40 bonus points from quests)

If you ask me about damage i tell you one. After reroll whole skill points on my barb/fencer i deal sometimes even 44k crit damage so i can do something on new maps, like progress.

Riesz
Newcomer

Post by Riesz » October 13th, 2016, 3:52 pm

one last thing
Stats in my Fencer on 330 lvl will look like this 50 STR / 75 CON / 225 DEX (Included 40 bonus points from quests)
are they invested points?

sorry if i made many noob questions xD and again thanks

Suzushii
Apprentice

Post by Suzushii » October 14th, 2016, 9:36 am

Yes invested.