Check out my shinobi build need thoughts

www.markthatred.com-WebDesign
Newcomer

Check out my shinobi build need thoughts

Post by www.markthatred.com-WebDesign » October 10th, 2016, 9:49 am

I was thinking of going for swordsman c3-hoplite c3-shinobi swordsman for gungho and concentreate max and hoplite for critical chance so I can focus more on str so I would have I really high burst in shinobi. Wanna know people thoughts about this before I make one.

shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Re: Check out my shinobi build need thoughts

Post by shinigamikira » October 10th, 2016, 11:50 am

shinobi is hidden classes, hidden classes do not have c2 and c3, they are single rank

RANK 1 AND 2
Swordman C2 for the Restrain, Restrain does everything that you do have a chance to stun and Pain Barrier lvl10, Pain Barrier is very important for PvP, and Bash lvl3 for to take down the enemy and be easy to use Iron Hook

Bash lvl3
Gung Ho lvl10
Pain Barrier lvl10
Restrain lvl5

RANK 3 AND 4
Hoplite C2

Stabbing lvl10
Finestra lvl10
Long Stride lvl10
Spear Lunge lvl5

RANK 5 AND 6
Corsair C2, C2 in rank 6 cause you go take Shinobi in rank 7, rank 8 you go take Corsair C3
you need something to immobilize the target, and this is Iron Hook (lvl15 = capture time 19 seconds), Iron Hook is the basis for your character work, all begins with you holding your enemy and pull with Keel Hauling, after that you use your damage combo the way you like

Jolly Roger lvl1
Iron Hook lvl10
Keel Hauling lvl1
Dust Devil lvl8
Double Weapon Assault lvl5
Hexen Dropper lvl5

RANK 7
finally Shinobi

Kunai lvl5
Bunshin no Jutsu lvl5
Mokuton no Jutsu lvl5
Katon no Jutsu lvl1

RANK 8
Corsair C3

Iron Hook lvl15
Hexen Dropper lvl10
Double Weapon Assault lvl10

www.markthatred.com-WebDesign
Newcomer

Post by www.markthatred.com-WebDesign » October 10th, 2016, 1:25 pm

shinigamikira wrote:shinobi is hidden classes, hidden classes do not have c2 and c3, they are single rank

RANK 1 AND 2
Swordman C2 for the Restrain, Restrain does everything that you do have a chance to stun and Pain Barrier lvl10, Pain Barrier is very important for PvP, and Bash lvl3 for to take down the enemy and be easy to use Iron Hook

Bash lvl3
Gung Ho lvl10
Pain Barrier lvl10
Restrain lvl5

RANK 3 AND 4
Hoplite C2

Stabbing lvl10
Finestra lvl10
Long Stride lvl10
Spear Lunge lvl5

RANK 5 AND 6
Corsair C2, C2 in rank 6 cause you go take Shinobi in rank 7, rank 8 you go take Corsair C3
you need something to immobilize the target, and this is Iron Hook (lvl15 = capture time 19 seconds), Iron Hook is the basis for your character work, all begins with you holding your enemy and pull with Keel Hauling, after that you use your damage combo the way you like

Jolly Roger lvl1
Iron Hook lvl10
Keel Hauling lvl1
Dust Devil lvl8
Double Weapon Assault lvl5
Hexen Dropper lvl5

RANK 7
finally Shinobi

Kunai lvl5
Bunshin no Jutsu lvl5
Mokuton no Jutsu lvl5
Katon no Jutsu lvl1

RANK 8
Corsair C3

Iron Hook lvl15
Hexen Dropper lvl10
Double Weapon Assault lvl10
Thanks for replying man are you using this build? Any thoughts about my build?

shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Post by shinigamikira » October 10th, 2016, 2:42 pm

this is the best way to make a Shinobi build, but shinobi, swordsmen builds in general, do not go well in PvP, the unique builds swordsman who do a little better in PvP are builds that combine Restrain(Swordsman skill)+DPS skill like Rush(Cataphract skill) or Cyclone(Doppelsoeldner skill), this type of combination makes the enemy stay stun forever

I love Rogue/Assassin, is my favorite class in RPG, and I tried to do Shinobi and Corsair to be like a Rogue, but they are not good in PvP, the best swordsman PvP builds are lancer

like this
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 0507rrdo6/

or this
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... j6nmqkpv1/
this in particular I like, the greatest weakness of swordsmans classes are the magic classes, and the Lancer(Rank 8) is a class made to kill magic classes and correct this weakness

I know that looking at the theory builds with Shinobi look very strong, but crowd control in this game is OP, and Mages, Archers and Cleric has crowd control enough to keep away the swordsmens and kill them without them even come close, so that's why Cataphract does better, they have mount and skill to make the mount become faster, they can run to the long-range classes and apply the combo Restrain+Rush

but I never complete my Shinobi
maybe with invisibility (Katon no Jutsu makes you become invisible for 8s) and Mokuton no Jutsu(This skill makes you disappear and appear over the target that attack you and the target is paralyzed by 9s) the difficulty of getting close to your target and cause damage disappears, but what I see about glass cannon swordsmen like Corsair and Shinobi never is good

(I'm sorry if my English is a little strange, I never studied English, I learned English with games)