Newb Dragoon Help

eckostate
Newcomer
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Reiatsu

Newb Dragoon Help

Post by eckostate » August 12th, 2016, 3:24 pm

I didn't read anything when I started playing (this past weekend) and I wanted to be a paladin, I figured all games have one and it has to be obtained through the "warrior" starter class (in this case swordsman) and I'm now 5 class levels away from my second advancement. I went S1->P1-> dunno now that's why I'm here.

So I looked up classes and builds and I like dragoon (liked them in FF11/14) so I said why not? Then I saw the Cataphract and loved the whole mounted thing...

Here's my delema: I want to be able to solo well and tank/off tank, whatever works, if I get into any parties. I just want to PvE. That's it. Explore and farm and get rich lol... >.>; but I have not seen any really good cata->dragoon builds that go P1 right after s1.

Any help on the route to go would be appreciated greatly. I'm thinking, as of now, I could ride around, taunt everything, AOE, repeat. I know I'm not too far into the game yet being only lvl30-31 but I'd rather not remake, but it can be an option IF it's a must.

Thanks everyone!
1-800-AISAKA
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Tenori-Taiga

Re: Newb Dragoon Help

Post by 1-800-AISAKA » August 12th, 2016, 4:33 pm

if u like mounted dragoon this should be good for u.but it give less dmg and more towards pvp.if u aiming for World Bossing this route NOT SUITABLE AT ALL
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 241mekwjf/

in other hand, footed dragoon give more DMG but yet u will still LOSE to ARCHER and WIZARDS in term of DPS.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... wii9whwfb/
dewadewa220193
Beginner

Post by dewadewa220193 » August 12th, 2016, 7:17 pm

eckostate wrote:
Here's my delema: I want to be able to solo well and tank/off tank, whatever works, if I get into any parties. I just want to PvE. That's it. Explore and farm and get rich lol... >.>; but I have not seen any really good cata->dragoon builds that go P1 right after s1.

Any help on the route to go would be appreciated greatly. I'm thinking, as of now, I could ride around, taunt everything, AOE, repeat. I know I'm not too far into the game yet being only lvl30-31 but I'd rather not remake, but it can be an option IF it's a must.

Thanks everyone!
Hi, just want to help. From the required skills for your demand I think this might suite you well http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... kqckvr0k0/. The damage isn't greater than Sw > ... > Doppel for some point, but good in defense for mobbing and bossing.
eckostate
Newcomer
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Reiatsu

Post by eckostate » August 13th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Thanks everyone, I was gonna go dop then I saw cata and had to have the mount lol but then I saw Rush in a video and it seems amazing. I'm gonna be solo a lot in this game (at this point anyway since I haven't met anyone ingame) so I need something I can do a lot of the content with solo IF needed.