My Corsair dopple loot build

RevChaos
Newcomer
Timezone: EST+1

My Corsair dopple loot build

Post by RevChaos » July 11th, 2016, 1:05 am

hi every one im still fairly new to the game and i was thinking of a build i would like to make all input is wanted good or bad http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... vjtlfhige/

I was thinking Peltasta in place of SW C2 because Swash Buckling mainly i know im not going to have as much dmg but i was thinking ppl would like me in party and stuff for stats i was thinking manly STR 3 CON 2 DEX 3 tell i get about 50 or 70 points in to CON for you know i kind would like not to die lol then STR 3 and DEX 3 tell about 75 to 100 its not a CRT BUILD tell me what you think. Looking for all input thx for your time
NegiMiso
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Paladin
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: NegiMisoRamen

Re: My Corsair dopple loot build

Post by NegiMiso » July 11th, 2016, 3:40 am

About Barbarian, I think better get Cleave lvl 10 and Helm Chopper lvl 5 because Cleave has higher crit rate and deals additional damage to stun(not boss) enemies. So, attack enemies with Swash Buckling > Helm Chopper/Seism > Cleave.

And about DoppelSoeldner, Double Pay Earn is not good for loot build due to attack limit. Better change to Corsair C3 for Jolly Roger level 15. Imo, take Jolly Roger 15, Iron Hook 1(utility), Keel Hauling 1(utility), Double Weapon 10, Hexen Dropper 10 and Dust Devil 8.
------------------------------------------------
Paladin Support Build
------------------------------------------------
RevChaos
Newcomer
Timezone: EST+1

Re: My Corsair dopple loot build

Post by RevChaos » July 11th, 2016, 4:14 am

NegiMiso wrote:About Barbarian, I think better get Cleave lvl 10 and Helm Chopper lvl 5 because Cleave has higher crit rate and deals additional damage to stun(not boss) enemies. So, attack enemies with Swash Buckling > Helm Chopper/Seism > Cleave.

And about DoppelSoeldner, Double Pay Earn is not good for loot build due to attack limit. Better change to Corsair C3 for Jolly Roger level 15. Imo, take Jolly Roger 15, Iron Hook 1(utility), Keel Hauling 1(utility), Double Weapon 10, Hexen Dropper 10 and Dust Devil 8.
Thx for input i did a change to the build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... jtlfhige// if you can give me anymore input that would me nice and and could i have some input on my stats thx for your time