Few questions on the way to become a shinobi

nguyen.phox
Newcomer

Few questions on the way to become a shinobi

Post by nguyen.phox » July 3rd, 2016, 8:01 am

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 7ks2lprbs/
Hi everyone!!!
I'm following this build
But other players told me not to follow Swordsman C2 instead choose Peltasta because chances party at level 200+, and Swordsman C2 is weak....
What do I have to do now :( ? i'm in SM C2/BAR C2
nguyen.phox
Newcomer

Re: Few questions on the way to become a shinobi

Post by nguyen.phox » July 3rd, 2016, 8:03 am

reroll or still need to be able to continue in the way chosen? Who can help me please...
Zhon
Apprentice
Guild: Cafezinho das 6
Timezone: GMT-3
Favorite Class: Falconer
Team Name: Zhonie

Re: Few questions on the way to become a shinobi

Post by Zhon » July 4th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Based on the skill build, I would say you're building a pvp toon.

If your aim is pve, then...

Your party PvE will be limited, yes, as swordies are required for their capacity of aoe aggro (and holding of it) with peltasta. You need at least c1 for random grind parties, c2 recommended for earth tower (more targets and you won't lose the aggro for dpsers so soon), c3 for fun, godlike taunt (and can be troublesome if you reach all the 21 targets with swash buckling 15, heh).
Without peltasta, any cleric can be a better mobber. And archers and wizards are simply better dpsers.

Your solo grind should be fine, but in late game the foes have much hp and hit like a truck, so soloing is expensive and slow.
From what I've read, swordie c3 is a good combo with shinobi (bunshin + double slash). Also, thrust lvl 1 is recommended, as it's your only pierce attack. Normally no one use it on end game, but is a good deal with your clones.

If you want to keep barbarian, go cleave lvl 10 > helm chopper lvl 5. Normally ppl keep HC at lvl 1 only, as it's the effect that make it worth, but the remaining points are for c3, which you're not getting, so hc 5 is fine.

You can pick peltasta 1 by swapping corsair c2; you can pick peltasta c1/swordie c3 or peltasta c2 by swapping the barbarian circles (keep corsair c1, too useful to drop).

If you don't want to reroll, adapt your build or change your aim (supposing it's party pve), then your best choice is to search a guild, befriend and party up with them. When doing pve party with friends, what matters more is if you're a friendly and fun person, not if you have a good build for the meta.
"Quanto menos se pensa, mais se fala."
- moins on pense, plus on parle
- Œuvres complètes‎ - p. 247, Charles de Secondat Montesquieu - 1823