Pure Swordsman C3 2H Spear Cataphract C3 Templar?

caleb.clement
Newcomer

Pure Swordsman C3 2H Spear Cataphract C3 Templar?

Post by caleb.clement » June 8th, 2016, 9:09 pm

I am looking for advice and suggestions on this build. I have a few rules on this build.

*Must always be mounted.
*Must be dps manly through auto attacks.
*Must be a Templar.
*Mainly a rush build with friends or solo.

I am thinking this looks fun! :D
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 7v15032zm/

Any feedback would be great on stats and gear.
Aquaくろ
Apprentice
Timezone: +8
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Re: Pure Swordsman C3 2H Spear Cataphract C3 Templar?

Post by Aquaくろ » June 8th, 2016, 11:15 pm

IMHO, C2 Swordsman without Restrain is a waste of Circle, and C3 Swordsman without Double Slash is a waste of Circle.

1. Always mounted would need you to be Cataphract first, which is Rank 4. All Swordsman skills works mounted. All Peltasta 1 and Hoplite 1 skill works mounted.
2. DPS mainly from auto attack would need either Hoplite or Corsair 2 to work. Finestra buffs your auto and Spear skills, and Stabbing is considered auto attack. Double Weapon Assault is what it is. It allows you to attack with both main and sub weapon when spamming Z button instead of C to use sub weapon.
3. Any build could go Templar at the end IMO.
4. Probably get Peltasta 1 so you can tank for your team if planning to go Templar. I guess Swords 1 > Pel 1 > Hop 1 > Cata 3 > Templar is good.

Just my opinions from the rules you planned.

Stats would be either high CON, high DEX or high STR, which is probably 3 of the 4 swordsman stat build i suppose. The other one is Full CON.

If you think you would enjoy the build you planned then go for it. Im only giving my 2 cents.
caleb.clement
Newcomer

Post by caleb.clement » June 8th, 2016, 11:56 pm

I don't want to tank at all with this build. Pure DPS is all I want to do! :twisted: I like the info you gave me and edited my build a bit.I am thinking having a all the skills in both trees would be really cool.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... k9xr8b2wf/

I am thinking having a all the skills in both trees would be really cool. Tell me what you think.
Aquaくろ
Apprentice
Timezone: +8
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Post by Aquaくろ » June 9th, 2016, 4:50 am

You could probably ignore Swordsman 1 and 2 attack skills and just use buffs and auto attack up to Rank 3 when you get Double Slash.
Note that Stun doesnt work on Bosses, Restrain's Stun is also rather short but is still useful to use.
Could maybe keep 5 Restrain and put the leftover points to a different skill that you like. Also, do note that both GungHo and Concentrate is rather weak later at higher levels unless you buy their attributes.

As i said before, if you like it play it. And about skills maybe you will enjoy some and hate some. Depends.