Unsure about Rank7

Aytoshi
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Aytoshi

Unsure about Rank7

Post by Aytoshi » June 7th, 2016, 11:04 am

My build is: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... rqg0qgetm/
I was going to do shinobi until I realized that spear route was the preferred way so now i'm stuck at the point of keep going onto shinobi and hope for the best with a change or goto a different rank 7 class. Any information or help is much appreciated currently 197 200~ dex 100~ str and 30 con."

Doppel would have more item drops with cyclone. Fencer seems like it could be a decent path if I went that route. C3 Corsair seems like it would be a giant let down. Shinobi with it being mostly pierce dmg going to lose alot from lack of increased pierce dmg from spear lunge. Not quite sure here.
Aquaくろ
Apprentice
Timezone: +8
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Re: Unsure about Rank7

Post by Aquaくろ » June 7th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Since you didnt mention it, i assume you are Rank 6.

Doesnt seem like Shinobi is a bad option for Rank 7 with that build. Even a Highlander 3 build work with Shinobi so i dont see whats bad with not taking Hoplite. Indeed, Hoplite or Swordsman 3 is the preferred choice for Shinobi build, but that doesnt mean other class is unsuitable.

Dragoon could work too. You would need to weapon swap or use one handed spear as a Dragoon though, to benefit from Corsair.
Doppel Double Pay Earn paired with Jolly Roger would be a good farming character.
Fencer could be good too, would be a decent increase in your Evasion since you went High DEX build.
Aytoshi
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Aytoshi

Re: Unsure about Rank7

Post by Aytoshi » June 7th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Yes I am rank 6 currently level 8-9 I believe Farming char I thought would work good paired with doppel. I hadn't thought about dragoon though. I wouldn't mind swapping to spears. Fencer did spark interest but rapiers durability seems it would just slap you in the worst of times. Dragoon would be a interesting choice I will admit.