Dragoon build path, looking for answers

Bulbibud
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: UltimaWhale

Dragoon build path, looking for answers

Post by Bulbibud » May 28th, 2016, 1:35 pm

Hello there, sorry for the englando im not used to it

Well i'm lvl 61 atm in my C1 hoplite (C1swordmanC1pelastaC1hoplite)

So i've been wondeing wich class would synergize better with my C1SwordmanC1PelastaC3hoplite full STR.
Actually im trying to get crits by skills and gears and there is what my build looks so far : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 1kvj9xng3/

I want to keep going on spears and pierce dmg so dragoon looks fine to me.
But here is the problem, no clue wich class i should choose before that. Im actually hyped by cataphract but in the few guides i saw about swordmans, ppl are going for C3 cataphract wich is impossible to me, i could C2 but i need that C3 hoplite for lvl 15 fenestra, imo. Maybe i'm wrong, still this class interesting (about mounts obviously :D and all thoses spears skill )

I've heard that Squire and Rodelero were useless, i dunno much about others classes to be honest.

Well thats all ive been wondering, thanks a lot, hope that english is not too bad :D
arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Team Name: ArzhMael

Re: Dragoon build path, looking for answers

Post by arzh.mael » May 29th, 2016, 2:38 am

Hello!
So you need a class filler for rank 6, right?
What about C1 Doppelsoeldner?

• It gives you Cyclone, one of the best (if not THE best) AoE of the swordsman tree. It could help you a lot since Hoplite is more single target oriented.

• Deeds of Valor synergyze very well with your full STR build and will give you +50% extra p.ATK.

• One point in Mordshlag will give you an extra Strike ability (wich will 100% crit agains cloth... The nemesis of pierce damages).

• Double Pay Earn for utility (like quick use before killing boss to get extra XP and loots).

On the other hand you have Corsair C1 for PvP purpose:
Iron Hook.
Phayne
Newcomer

Post by Phayne » May 31st, 2016, 8:16 am

Hey guys , i'm new to Tree of Savior and I'm in EU Server, i want to be a DPS type Dragoon
BUT I fucked up on the skills, in C1Swordsman my plans is to put 3 for bash, 2 for Gungho 5 for Concentrate and 5 for Pain Barrier, i stupidly thought that pain barrier is in C2 Swordsman and i put 5 on bash, gung ho and concentrate :cry: and i dont want to buy a TP just to have skill reset potion , im thinking of two options. my 1st option is to C1Swordsman, C2Peltesta C3toC5 Hoplite and for C6 go back to Swordsman just to get the pain barrier, then C7 Dragoon . and option to look for a easy way (not paying or getting TP) to have a skill reset skill .

have any advice?.

and also for the skill build for above said classes.

arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Team Name: ArzhMael

Post by arzh.mael » May 31st, 2016, 10:07 am

Hello

In any way, lv5 bash is a waste of skill points (as if you are swordy c1 than c2), and dropping à R6 class to get Circle 2 Swordsman just for such skill misstake is a bad idea.

I don't have good option to tell you... :/
If you are not to high lvl and don't want to pay for TP when u messed up with a build, common solution is to reroll.
Phayne
Newcomer

Post by Phayne » May 31st, 2016, 2:17 pm

azrh.mael

:thx: Thanks for the reply, Im only level 26 and ill take your advice just to reroll , i have some decent money and equipment. do you have any advice how to transfer them to my other character ?. (without the TP for the team storage)

and do you have any advice what Dragoon build is okay to use , my plan to be C1 Swordsman, C2peltesta and C3toC5 Hoplite. is it okay ? or do you have any suggestion ?.