All swordsmen's sub class attributes

noobienator59650
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: luciledestribats

All swordsmen's sub class attributes

Post by noobienator59650 » May 24th, 2016, 10:01 am

Hi!

I tried looking on internet attributes about every of our sub class but didn't find shit.
The purpose of the game is higher ranked class overwrite our damage and buff BUT I'd like to compare attributes to be totally sure.

About swordsmen, thrust (aoe ratio 4) has 3 attributes:
- thrust bleeding 1 rank only
- thrust continuous attacks 5 ranks max
- and thrust enhance I don't know only 21 level for now (tooltip does not update the attributes damage + skill damage added unlike concentrate).

Thrust continuous attacks: Activate continuous attacks when using thrust 1% per level attribute.
Does it mean I can autoattack with 5% while thrust animation?

I'm doing a build with swordman's circle 3, since there are fixes and nerfs and up every now and then, we never know when some build will become decent, op, garbage.
The point of my build is to rely on the obvious combo double slash if bleeding applied only after a stun applied.

Strength: 45 / 90 / 135
Concentration: 20 /40 / 60
Spirit: 15 / 30 / 45
Dexterity: 20 / 40 / 60

I have 15 points in thrust / 5 pain barrier / 10 restrain / 7 concentrate / 3 gung ho / 5 double slash
Restrain rank 10 = 40% stun and 1 minute duration.

I have a big issue, I totally rely on restrain stun but it seems having a fatal flaw, the stun animation is so short that with the long animation of thrust it's hard to land the bleeding and then double slash.

My question is, is it even possible to debuff bleed ennemies or boss :O with only swordman circle 3?
The stun debuff is 1sec durations (it seems) BUT the thrust animation is longer so it does not seem possible to make ennemies bleed and then apply the % bonus damage from double slash which has nice attributes.
What does bleeding debuff do in this game damage over time, and duration or something else?

I don't want to go barbarian because of the c1 stun... I'm aware of barbarians insane broken damage but the cooldowns are so huge that I'm not interested.
While I go as highlander circle 3, I have slashing and bleeding and full synergy skills with swordman c3.

Optimal combo should be:
Gung Ho level 3 (+50 attributes) > Concentrate level 7 (+50 attributes) > Restrain level 10 (stun and slow) > Skull wing (break armor) > Crosscut x2 (bleeding) > Vertical slash x2 (bonus with harmful debuffs stacking x4 here) > Skyliner x 3 (bonus with bleeding debuff) > Double slash x3 (bonus with bleeding debuff) > spam Thrust (bleeding +continuous attack +100 attributes)

Gung Ho + Concentrate together add almost 170 damage with every attack and/or skill.

My objective is not to be full 3/1 (Str/Con ratio) and afk autoattack and wait BIG cd.
Also only fencer and swordman can spam instant damage spell with no cd in swordman's subclasses.
arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Team Name: ArzhMael

Re: All swordsmen's sub class attributes

Post by arzh.mael » May 24th, 2016, 3:34 pm

Hello! :)
The purpose of the game is higher ranked class overwrite our damage and buff
I think you said all. Even with attributes skills from lower levels are overwrited by skills of higher level since they have the same attributes (it will just be more expensive).

On the other hand I like your idea.
In my opinion Swordsman C3 is garbage... BUT I plan to make one for Shinobi purpose.

:slur:

Swordsman C3 doesn't deal enough damages but attributes are cheap and Shinobi clones copy swordsman skills, so with 5 clones you basicaly multiply by 5 the damages of yoour swordsman's skills!

Now, about thrust bleeding attribute, it will be hard to land it since Restrain stun last only 0,5 sec (if I m right)...
You can't rely on it.
About Thrust: Continuous Attack, I bet you have 5% chance to land a second Thrust when you are using the skill, not when you Auto-Attack (once again, I may be wrong).
Strength: 45 / 90 / 135
Concentration: 20 /40 / 60
Spirit: 15 / 30 / 45
Dexterity: 20 / 40 / 60
What's that??
My question is, is it even possible to debuff bleed ennemies or boss :O
I have heard that most boss are immun to bleed, but not all, and it may change.
On the other hand, yes, they are all immun to stun, so you cannot rely on Restrain+Thrust for bleeding agains them.
What does bleeding debuff do in this game damage over time, and duration or something else?
Damages over time (most of the time based on your character STR or Physical Attack).
Gung Ho level 3 (+50 attributes) > Concentrate level 7 (+50 attributes) > Restrain level 10 (stun and slow) > Skull wing (break armor) > Crosscut x2 (bleeding) > Vertical slash x2 (bonus with harmful debuffs stacking x4 here) > Skyliner x 3 (bonus with bleeding debuff) > Double slash x3 (bonus with bleeding debuff) > spam Thrust (bleeding +continuous attack +100 attributes)
Every red part won't work again boss since they are immun to stuns (and most of the time, to bleed).
:panic:

So, I will personaly not rely on bleed to deal damages with Swordsman C3 again boss.
Rugal
Beginner
Timezone: UTC+3
Favorite Class: Dragoon

Post by Rugal » May 25th, 2016, 7:37 am

Restrain stun last only 0,5 sec (if I m right)...
it last 1 sec, Restrain can be applied only with an Auto-attack
I have heard that most boss are immun to bleed
Bosses immune to statuses, but not for Bleed/Poison
arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Team Name: ArzhMael

Post by arzh.mael » May 25th, 2016, 8:53 am

Thanks for your corrections about bleeding.
I will need to double-check it since I have read somewhere on the official forum a Highlander complaining about being unable to land Crosscut + Sky Liner bleeding effect on some boss.

About Restrain, It may be 1 or 0,5 sec with server latency it's quite the same. We wont be able to land bleeding effect from Thrust as on bosses (because immun to stuns) than on monsters (too huge latency and cast animation).
Restrain is useful as well, although it has like 0.5 seconds stun but if combines with Stabbing Skill of Hoplite, it has great chances potentially can stun lock the enemy.
noobienator59650
Newcomer

Post by noobienator59650 » May 25th, 2016, 11:20 am

Rugal wrote:
Restrain stun last only 0,5 sec (if I m right)...
it last 1 sec, Restrain can be applied only with an Auto-attack
I have heard that most boss are immun to bleed
Bosses immune to statuses, but not for Bleed/Poison
Restrain may work with every skill, at least thrust and double slash are affected => https://youtu.be/XLAXPLF7sFA

I have 42 attributes in thrust, 10 in restrain (40% stun chances for 1 minute duration) 0/100 in double slash, I tried to zone sturdy monsters so we have time to see.
We can rely on the bleeding from Highlander's cross cut that applies it or someone who stuns in team xD.
I should use all of the silver in skills but I'm buying expensive materials / items.
Even with a bad weapon 70 damage, 0/100 double slash and 35% critical from attribute you can reach 1700 critical at my current level on leather / beast types targets (I think).
Swordmans' should be buff one day, I don't worry about it.

On english forums, we really are in the dark, lots of mechanics are unknown, we dont even know attributes to be sure which class has better skill or not.
I also read, pets in that games are buggy, and Bushin no Jutsu (Level 5): You will summon clones of yourself to help you in battle. They are not able to use any skill but Kunai and Swordsman-class skills (which could be a bug and could be fixed on the future, be warned). You will also take additional damage for each clone you have active, so at 5 clones you will receive 5x the damage you normally would. Your evasion is also slit/reduced by the number of clones.

Swordsman Circle 3 can work perfectly with highlander 3 or shinobi, or for upgrade Swordman circle 1 2 3, Peltasta, Rodelero, Fencer circle 2 and his attaque composee with no cd.
Last edited by noobienator59650 on May 28th, 2016, 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
noobienator59650
Newcomer

Post by noobienator59650 » May 27th, 2016, 3:37 pm

A lot of infos on http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/ are wrong or not up to date.
Can a fencer circle 2 tell me the exact damage of attaque composée rank max, sp cost, all the skills attributes and level ?
Does Attaque coquille ignores piercing resistances even with boss?
Preparation is a clear tank skill because double damage for 1 single attack is a joke damage wise, better use x2 attaque coquille or take others skills.

In my case I'm not interested about the class but curious about some mechanics and numbers.
What I mean is there are 3 tiers of ranks and class starting at rank 6 7, if we try to skip the top tiers for max "efficiency" now, we may be screwed because of circles 2 3 or the same class we decide to ignore for now.