Newcomer

Re: Tanker Support

Post by DailyFreak » April 27th, 2016, 11:56 am

and if possible what ratio for stat if i take the weapon armor enchant
Graveheart1
Newcomer

Post by Graveheart1 » May 3rd, 2016, 6:56 am

Here is my Build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... x2jfwnmug/ i didn't get Armor Maintenance since i already have repair and i'm planning to get it to level 15 together with Weapon Maintenance.i currently have 190 Con,92 Str and 25 Dex really good in Dungeon tanking or Grind tanking but low in DPS,this build is good with party.
DailyFreak
Newcomer

Post by DailyFreak » May 7th, 2016, 7:39 am

thanks for the advice

but i still confuse with in int in description skill.... what that for??? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: ArzhMael

Post by arzh.mael » May 7th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Here are the changes to make to your build and why:

• Swordsman
Bash 3/5: It's enough to get knock down attribute, no point leveling it more.
Thrust 1/5: Just to have pierce type attack.
Pain Barrier 1/5: Agains boss/monsters CC.
Gung Ho 5/5: For a little damage boost, but I would prefer increasing the duration of Pain Barrier and base on attribute to max Gung Ho.

• Peltasta
Swash Bucking 15/15: just BECAUSE! If you go for C3 Peltasta it's for this and ONLY FOR THIS skill.
Guardian 1/15: because the physical defense bonus are ridiculous, just get it for the attribute +18% evasion.
High Guard 1/15: you ll use it only for the +150 block and +320% damages on Rim Blow & Umbo Blow. No need more than 1 point.
Rim Blow & Umbo Blow 6+/15: for CC effects and nuke damages when using High Guard.
You can put 1 point in Langort and Umbo Thrust for Armor Break and Block/Silence attribute.
You can chose to pick Butterfly instead of maxing Rim Blow if you would like to add a spell to your rotation.

• Squire
Weapon Maintenance 15/15: If you want to do your buisness with Squire, what's the point of having lesser buffs to sell than others Squires around you?
Repair 15/15: To max effectiveness, your party will like you.
Base Camp 5/10: 3h30 is far enough.
Refreshment Table 10/10: To max food buffs, your party will love you.

It will give you something like that:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 0y0cm6why/
(as you can see i don't usee all points on each lvl, i keep 5 points or more like this you can max new skills once you rank up)
arzh.mael
Apprentice

Post by arzh.mael » May 7th, 2016, 7:26 pm

For the questions about "stats & Weapon Maintenance", you don't have to care about it.
Attack bonus depends of your skill level, It s why you need to max it, and the weapon you will enhance number of stars. the buff will last for 1 hour OR untill you will do a certain amount of attacks (6250 +INT on lv15/15).

Exemple: If you use Weapon Maintenance lv15 on a Catacombs Pike (6 stars weapon), it will increase the attack of the weapon by (15+1)*(6)=96 for 6250 (plus your int) attacks or untill 1 hour passed.

ps: Do NOT increase INT just to get a few amount of extra attacks. :p
Aitch
Newcomer
Team Name: ReWop

Post by Aitch » May 11th, 2016, 1:57 pm

@arzh.mael
I really like your building, i'm knew to the game and don't know much.
I was looking for one build like this, but i have some questions that if not trouble you can help me?
how you recommend build the stats like str, dex, int? It is worth to put some points in int? if so how much?
Do you think it is worth pick templar in the rank 7?

english is not my first language i hope you can understand me. :D
arzh.mael
Apprentice

Post by arzh.mael » May 11th, 2016, 6:15 pm

Hello!
Sorry for late answer, last messages i write has been lost in the warp of the forum overload. ^^'

I understand you well and I must say I never learned english, so I must do a huge amount of misstakes. :p

About INT, you don't have to put any points in it!
It's useless and you should rather increase your CON or STR than trying to get few more "hits" on Weapon Maintenance buffs.
If you absolutly want to have more hits than others Squire, you should just try to equip items wich give you "all stats" before turning into shop mode (like Petamion or Zacharias).

About STR:DEX:CON, I recommand going for STR:CON build.
The ratio is up to you depending on how much you want to be tanky (from full CON to 3STR for 1CON).

I don't recommand you to go for Templar on C7 because you wont be able to sell Weapon Maintenance buffs anymore since every players will look for lv15 buff.
Aitch
Newcomer
Team Name: ReWop

Post by Aitch » May 11th, 2016, 7:13 pm

I understand all of you say.
i have see one build for one guy, and what he say made a lot of sense too, if is not too much for you see this build and say of you think.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... sgkn6wyb0/
i see this build in this post :
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guide- ... rey/125800
arzh.mael
Apprentice

Post by arzh.mael » May 11th, 2016, 8:44 pm

I can't see the post of the build ATM with all thoses problems on the official forums but I can check the tosbase build.

In my opinion this is not a good build.
I won't talk about Squire spells since he doesnt pick his Rank 7 but the Peltasta circles has been build badly.

• First and biggest error: lv10/15 Swash Buckling... This is THE spell you go Peltasta C3 for. You must max it, no way.
• Shield Lob is currently a bad spell. Average damages. Insanely long cooldown. Lose physical defense of the shield. This doesn't worth any single point.
• The only utility of Umbo Thrust is "Armor Break", the damage scales badly with levels, what's the point to wasting points in it only to spend more SP to use it?
• Peltasta C3 and doesnt use High Guard + Umbo/Rim Blow synergy?