PLZ Help me build my PVP fencer

MakubexX
Newcomer
Timezone: London

PLZ Help me build my PVP fencer

Post by MakubexX » April 9th, 2016, 6:27 pm

Hello guys,

I love the fencer class but i have no idea how to build it correctly and what stats are needed.
I want to play ONLY PVP and have NO interest in any pve.

so my question is what classes do i need to combine for this and how do i correctly invest my stat points

Thank you very much for your help ;) I hope someone can come up with a build
kenichiro
Newcomer

Re: PLZ Help me build my PVP fencer

Post by kenichiro » April 10th, 2016, 1:28 am

MakubexX
Newcomer
Timezone: London

Post by MakubexX » April 10th, 2016, 7:31 am

thank you thats seems good :) but what about the stats how should i place them ? what armor should i wear ?

im really thankfull for more advice
CaptainKrawall
Newcomer

Post by CaptainKrawall » April 11th, 2016, 9:30 am

Hi,

i agree with the build of kenichiro.
You should equip leather armor for envasion. And switch between Rapier/Dagger and Rapier/Shield.

Stats
-----
For my personal playstyle in PvP i would spend points in DEX:STR:CON:SPR

CON and SPR for bigger life pool, resistance, defence and SP. Maybe this way DEX:STR:CON:SPR ( 8:4:1:1 ) until you got around 150 DEX or 200 DEX but not more, than i would go STR:CON:SPR ( 3:1:1 )
arzh.mael
Apprentice
Guild: GravityError
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: ArzhMael

Post by arzh.mael » May 5th, 2016, 2:47 pm

You have two different ways for going PVP Fencer,

First: The full DPS one.

Swordsman C2 > Barbarian C2 > Corsair C1 > Fencer C2.

Pro:
- Good in small crew PvP.
- A lot of stuns (Restrain, Helm Chopper, Seism).
- Stun + Cleave combo.
- Using off-hand weapon (you can find some nice daggers).

Con:
- Bad in large crew PvP/GvG.
- Even with enough CON, you are not enough tanky and must be carrefull about your moves and positionnement or mages/archers will kill you before you come on melee range.
- Actually, you can't rely on stuns in PvP. Plague Doctor buff and Dispeller scrolls will just ruin any stun you will try to land.

For this build you can follow the builds from above posters but if you want my personnal improvements you can check this link:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... zd92l3c7u/

LV3 Bash - for knock down attribute.
LV10 Pain Barrier - for increased duration.
LV5 Frenzy/Warcry - You can chose to max Frenzy or Warcry depending on wich one you like more, personnaly i prefer frenzy since you don't need a minimum of targets or to spend money in attribute to get a real amount of extra attack.

For the Fencer skills I go a different way:
I recommend a build with 2 combos.

• First one is: (Cleave) / Lunge / Falconade
Falconade is a 0 sec spammable slash type skill. Slash = extra damages VS cloths (a lot of people like wearing cloths in PvP to have magic damages reduction). Lunge give you extra damages and evasion.
(I added Cleave to the combo since it has been buff on kTOS and will give you +% slash damages for 5 sec, if this patch comes to iTOS).

• Second one is: Attaque Coquille / Preparation / Sept Etoiles
Since it's a Cooldown combo, i prefer to put skill points in the first combo than in this one but it can gives you a powerfull burst damage.

For stats I would recommand NO POINTS in SPR, you have far enough SP on gears and i prefer buy somes alchemist Mana potions than ruining my stats build for it.

Go for a STR : DEX : CON build based on 1 : 3 : 3, your stats will be around 90 STR - 160 CON - 160 DEX on lvl280 w/o equipement.

Second: the Tanky one.

Better for GvG, but with lower damages output. I ll explain it later if you want.
Just an hint, it's about shield and Peltasta. So if you don't like it, i don't see the point of explaining it here. :)

*I m done for now...* :panic:

I hope it help you.
You are welcome if you have any question. ;)