Looking for Cleric Bokor Druid Advice

NumYummy
Newcomer

Looking for Cleric Bokor Druid Advice

Postby NumYummy » April 12th, 2017, 6:12 pm

Here is my build and reasoning for it:
[url]http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u5fmnuc1od/[/url]

I'm looking for tips and advice for how to distribute some skills.
-I'm trying to figure out skill point distribution between a Cleric's cure, safety zone, and deprotected zone.
-Bokor's effegy and zombie skills are another skill set in which I'm trying to figure out. I'd like to have zombies but the effegy skill is their strongest DPS skill.
-Does the Lycanthropy benefit from int or str? I have read that is scales off of int, but also that it is affected more by a dex/str build.

If anyone knows of any issues I could run into with this build, I am very interested in hearing your thoughts/experiences. I know that flying type monsters are difficult to handle due to the lack of abilities that can target flying types- so far I've overcome that by buying buffs and autoattacking them.

Advice on the stats are welcome as well, if you looked at the link to my build it explains that stat distribution will be something like 50 con, 50-100 spr, with the rest in int. I'm not sure how the most recent patch/update will effect the stats so if anyone has insight I am very eager to learn.

Thank you in advance!
zachrun
Newcomer
Guild: Syndicate
Timezone: GMT+7
Team Name: Lembuswana

Re: Looking for Cleric Bokor Druid Advice

Postby zachrun » April 15th, 2017, 9:24 am

well, here's my opinion

cleric - you wont really need deprotected zone, and 4 points of safety zone is enough with the attribute maxed. use those points on divine might instead. 1 extra level every skill for 5 times is powerful.

bokor - no comments here. it think it is good as it is

druid - more or less the same. but i only invest 4 points to chortasmata (because it can be prolonged using attribute. with divine might, you get 20 second of chortasmata which is enough IMO) and 3 points to hengestone. the rest of the points i put into transform for the 100% uptime (again, with divine might)

divine might is awesome! :no1:
NumYummy
Newcomer

Postby NumYummy » April 18th, 2017, 1:22 am

Thank you Zachrun! I appreciate your reply!
Timeshadow
Newcomer

Server: Orsha
Team Name: Timeshadow

Postby Timeshadow » April 18th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Lycanthropy takes both your Physical and Magic Attack into account so you don't have to worry about distributing your stat points to support it. Fair warning though, it's got a big nerf on the Korean servers right now. We don't know if that's going to stick yet but if it does, the traditional Druid3 build will be out the window.
NumYummy
Newcomer

Postby NumYummy » April 19th, 2017, 2:02 am

Thank you Timeshadow, hopefully the Druid changes don't take the fun out of this build! Thanks for the heads up, and for the info on Lycanthropy!

Return to “Cleric Classes”