Priest skill trouble...

Furiah8
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: 123244

Priest skill trouble...

Post by Furiah8 » October 19th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Hi there! I started to play for cleric, now i am c1 priest and going c2 priest.The problem is that i was maximazing bless and soon was going to maximize sacrament for additional damage. Today i found out that those buffs can buy any character for silver... and their lvl is bigger than mine. The question is to continue wasting class points for skill that can be bought for reason i don't know yet, or use them on other skills. I am priest who want to be able lvling solo and also be useful in a party. Then im want to be a monk. Please help me with your advice.

Best regards, your Furia :gawi:
P.S. sorry for my bad english...
Mizuken
Newcomer
Team Name: Mizuken

Re: Priest skill trouble...

Post by Mizuken » October 19th, 2016, 10:23 pm

I've been following this build so far: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... e40aqx89s/

Maybe you can find some inspiration from it? :)
shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Post by shinigamikira » October 20th, 2016, 7:27 am

for PvP, i prefer Monk 2 plague doctor 1, CC in this game is OP, plague doctor is essential, and Inquisitor in R8

plague doctor + Inquisitor = full mage conter, magic classes don't have chance vs you, then your concern is against physical classes, therefore it is better to go to Priest 3, not Cleric 2,

in Priest 3 you have Aspersion 15(Physical Defense: +48%), Stone Skin (Block: +(400 + SPR × 4 [0.5 for PVP])), Revive 10 (HP Recovery: 50%, Invincibility: 10 seconds), Mass Heal 10 (Restores 28% of the maximum HP)

Cleric 2 you have +10 blocks in Safety Zone, +5 lvl in heal, +1 lvl in all skills (Divine Might)

see ? Priest 3 you become much more powerful against physical classes, which are the only who can kill you

is a perfect combination, is a character with no weaknesses, he can win from all classes and builds

this is the build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... oszt37kip/

but if you like are PvE, and has no intention of PvP, Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > or Cleric 1 > Priest 3,whatever, to PvE the 2 options are good, but don't take Plague Doctor for PvE, is a PvP class, PvE is Monk 3 > Inquisitor
Furiah8
Newcomer

Post by Furiah8 » October 21st, 2016, 5:02 pm

Just tell me, what the point of 15 aspersion 15 bless or sacrament if enyone can buy in a town? Maybe there is something i don"t know yet. For example, in dangeon if someone dies, he cant get buffs from a city, at that point priest's bless aspers or sacrament would be helpful, or in PvP where u cant go buffed on arena. May be there are lots of situations where priest bufffs could be useful, PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THEM :ok: . Unfortunaetly i started thinking that selling those buffs in a city made priest pretty useless as a class. Please prove me wrong))))
Megiddo_Yggdra
Newcomer
Team Name: Megiddo

Post by Megiddo_Yggdra » October 21st, 2016, 5:56 pm

First of all,

-I can agree to some extend for aspersion can be bought from pardoner. But you can't go wrong if you have priest in your part. Yay for free aspersion.
-Blessing, do you know that blessing from pardoner can only give you fixed amount? lv 15 gives you flat 170 while priest on party scales with SPR and INT, obviously, the higher their SPR/INT, the better this can be. Not to mention that blessing from pardoner have hidden hit limit so it actually won't last 1 hour if you keep hitting enemies.
-sacrament. You are looking for this for extra line damage ONLY. Higher level doesn't matter. again, free sacrament is always welcome.

secondly, don't compare buffs from priest that can be bought from pardoner with priest themselves. Obviously priest on party is lifesaver.
third, Buffs will gone if you die, overlimit buffs allowed, or manually removed.

Edit: do not level your sacrament anymore. Monk won't benefit from that
Furiah8
Newcomer

Post by Furiah8 » October 22nd, 2016, 11:55 am

Thank you :kis: