About leveling cleric

dlthunder
Newcomer
Team Name: dlthunder

About leveling cleric

Post by dlthunder » September 4th, 2016, 7:40 pm

HI guys, i am lv 32 and im trying a full healer PVE cleric. Therefore, i have no damage... At level 50 i think i ll have no problem to level up becouse i will be able to do dungeon in party. But before that... is there an easier way to level up? Is pretty hard to kill monster with no damage. And no one wants to do party with a low level cleric. I am trying to do quests, but it will take years to get 50, mainly becouse im not using lv3 EXP cards ( peaple told me to not use it)
Any tips?
AggronGoesChoo-Choo
Beginner

Re: About leveling cleric

Post by AggronGoesChoo-Choo » September 5th, 2016, 12:21 am

Yes it is a good idea to save your cards ideally...
However... If you're struggling you run the other side of the world. If you have started on the Orsha side then teleport to the klaipeda side and vice versa balancing back and forth between Orsha and Klaipeda side you should level and get more cards just fine. I just built a new cleric and I'm in my 30s already in a matter of a handful of hours.

If you can purchase the cafrisun set it'll help with your build. For my build I'm running a ratio of 2 Spr and 1 Int and I'm not having much trouble.

Also... Purchasing buffs from people will help you move farther in leveling.

Can you please tell me your build plan so I can help you accordingly.
AggronGoesChoo-Choo
Beginner

Post by AggronGoesChoo-Choo » September 5th, 2016, 12:30 am

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... x7otrq919/

Here is an example for a full support build cleric.
It is possible that it will be subject to change but you get the jist of it.
dewadewa220193
Beginner

Post by dewadewa220193 » September 5th, 2016, 1:16 am

Just use your cards adjust to recommended lv on map by -/+(plus or minus) 5 level; example your current lv is 32 your next map is lv 43 so you need to atleast lv 43-5 = 38. Why? the exp penalty and monster ATK n DEF changes, some sidequest only appears when u reach the lvl. Don't worry to use it a bit, because when you reach at lv 100, there's daily quest in Fedimian Mercenary Office give you 5 lv 6 cards depend on your level, from the ratio exp given it's alot different for under lv 6 exp card. And also keep buying buff like (blessing, aspersio, and sacrament) in town, it's considerably cheap but help you to lvling in hard time.

So far as I experienced in this game, if you want to keep all the exp cards in under lvl 100 before fedimian area just do quest from orsha and klai and doing vibora task to kill monster in certain ammount; consider 2 things = efficiency and effort, because the task is so many, and each map have different consistency to grind. If you want to this you need class that kill monster faster, I had wizard c3 lv 75 having 400k more silver by doing grind, but it's takes time. :gawi: Peace out and hope this help.
[Overwatch]D.Va
Newcomer

Post by [Overwatch]D.Va » September 5th, 2016, 4:37 am

Just follow this levelling rush from Kei in Steam's Community Guide for ToS:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =666852782

You'll get to level 50 in a less than a day regardless of damage or class..
dlthunder
Newcomer

Post by dlthunder » September 7th, 2016, 12:08 am

Thank you for helping. But the problem is im putting 3spr 1con(no damage...). My build is : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... klu651nty/
Teleport to another city may help with cards. But beside that i wont gain exp. So the mainly way to get exp is farming(before dungeons)...? Another question, is the farming like Ragnarok, that needs a group with a healer and etc?
And these buffs that i can buy.. how it works? Can i buy in the way i want or it has a limit?
dewadewa220193
Beginner

Post by dewadewa220193 » September 8th, 2016, 12:11 am

You're perfectly fine, after get priest class don't worry about damage. You will have your own buff from blessing, max the lvl attribute, also buy cafrisun set in market. Priest c2 gives you sacrament, which amplify your damager further more if you have your blessing with max lvl attribute. If you have much silver you also might be interested to buy Arde dagger. With cafrisun set + arde dagger + blessing = no more worries about damage.

There's some map like alemeth forest, evac, etc lv 200++ that can't be solo, highly recommended to take party. Not every map is hard to solo, and all dungeon are recommended to take party since your build is mainly support. If you reach high lvl map with aggresive monsters and you are lazy to embrace them just use your fade skill and do quest, every aggresive mob will not see you.
dlthunder
Newcomer

Post by dlthunder » September 8th, 2016, 2:14 am

Thank you all. I think i get how the level up system works. Already lv 60 :gawi:
Satyricon
Beginner
Guild: theRED
Timezone: Msk
Favorite Class: Plague Doctor
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Post by Satyricon » September 15th, 2016, 8:06 am

It is bag idea to keep EXP-cards on future. Eat them all and do not listen the brilliant tips.
The higher you level, the more useless these cards. But your time is more expensive. The are a lot of ways to exp exept EXP-cards.
mebwaster
Beginner
Favorite Class: Linker
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Post by mebwaster » September 19th, 2016, 11:01 pm

don't save card unless u have better spot to get exp

like each level dungeon

dg50 ; 50-63 or 50-66
dg90 ; 90-98
dg115 ; 115-120
dg130 and 145 ; 130-154
dg190 ; 195-205

or grinding spot like evac storage maven

just look at exp table
low level card is useless when u get higher level
use card to jump from curve to curve
while getting a good exp at each spot in each curve
azulyc
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Post by azulyc » October 25th, 2016, 3:32 am

Hi, I am experiencing the same thing as you, right now.

I would like to build Cleric3, Krivis2, Oracle3

At the moment, I am level 36 Cleric 2.
I put INT as high as possible around 38 and leave STR to 10 only. My SPR is only 16

And I am stucked in the Novalha Assembly Hall Quest of saving the girl's brother.
The quest is about holding up some enemies, while waiting the door being opened up.

Quest enemy is Banshee.
I will never able to finished this quest, cause all of my skills can't affect flying type enemies.
Both my magic damage wand and physical damage blunt only results 1 damage to these banshee.
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

Post by Phelsetti » October 25th, 2016, 4:03 am

azulyc wrote:Hi, I am experiencing the same thing as you, right now.

I would like to build Cleric3, Krivis2, Oracle3

At the moment, I am level 36 Cleric 2.
I put INT as high as possible around 38 and leave STR to 10 only. My SPR is only 16

And I am stucked in the Novalha Assembly Hall Quest of saving the girl's brother.
The quest is about holding up some enemies, while waiting the door being opened up.

Quest enemy is Banshee.
I will never able to finished this quest, cause all of my skills can't affect flying type enemies.
Both my magic damage wand and physical damage blunt only results 1 damage to these banshee.
Ended up having to use Pardoner buffs for the extra power. Let's your auto-attacks hit like a truck early on even with weapons with no physical power. You'll be relying on those buffs for a while or forever. Could also have someone party with you and breeze through it together.